[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2018-06-12, 22:06)Just-Me_A-User Wrote: What I'm doing wrong?

Nothing, it's working as expected.

What happens if you update the NFO, then refresh the movie via the GUI? Is the genre added or not?

The texturecache.py qax rescan process involves removing the movie from the library so that the Kodi video library scan process can find it and add it back as a new movie (with new information). So, if the movie is present in your library after texturecache.py qax has determined it has a FAIL state and has rescanned it, this means the re-scan is working correctly and the movie is being removed, scanned and loaded into the database. If the genre information is missing from the new movie this most likely means the NFO is malformed in some way - check your kodi.log for errors, or post the contents of the NFO file.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17