•   
  • 176(current)
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
For the IMDB update, can you add the support to update Premeried/Release date for movie? Thanks!
imdb fields are configurable, look at imdb.fields.movie
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2019-04-12, 02:52)Milhouse Wrote: imdb fields are configurable, look at imdb.fields.movie
The only field that may be related with Premiered/Release date is "year", I tried "python.exe texturecache.py imdb movies @imdb.fields.movies=+year | python.exe texturecache.py set", but the premiered filed of movie table is not updated. I want to get the whole date, not just year. For example, for https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3450958/, I want to get "2017-07-14", not just 2017. Is it possible?
(2019-04-12, 04:31)xodi Wrote:
(2019-04-12, 02:52)Milhouse Wrote: imdb fields are configurable, look at imdb.fields.movie
The only field that may be related with Premiered/Release date is "year", I tried "python.exe texturecache.py imdb movies @imdb.fields.movies=+year | python.exe texturecache.py set", but the premiered filed of movie table is not updated. I want to get the whole date, not just year. For example, for https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3450958/, I want to get "2017-07-14", not just 2017. Is it possible?

I've pushed 2.5.0, try adding @imdb.fields.movie=+premiered.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Quote:I've pushed 2.5.0, try adding @imdb.fields.movie=+premiered

Thanks! It works great!
  •   
  • 176(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.76 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility4.7617