[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2019-10-28, 17:13)Milhouse Wrote: I've pushed v2.5.2 of the script, it adds the missing musicvideos key which hopefully fixes the issue you found.

I've also add rudimentary support for pretty-formatted JSON responses so you should be able to upload a log I can use without disabling <compactoutput>false</compactoutput>.

So, after 2 days now all castthumbs were cached over SMB again, I started a test prune of the texture cache.

Code:
python texturecache.py c @profile.name=Eltern

The program wants to delete 22,196 files after the test run (python texturecache.py p @profile.name=Eltern), although I read everything completely new and then cached. That can therefore definitely not be that these are all files that are no longer used.

You can find the log here. What am I doing wrong?

P.S. Caching of musicvideos works now! ;-()

Update:
Could it be because I renamed the "Master User" profile to "Eltern" and it doesn't find the correct path?
"PROFILE_DIRECTORY": "profiles\\Eltern" <- does not exist and this is generated automatically.

But if I start the program without the "@profile.name=Eltern", it doesn't work:
--> ERROR: Profile "Master user" is not valid!

Update II:
I tested it once, but even this command doesn't work and there are still 22,196 files to delete:

Code:
python texturecache.py p @profile.name=Eltern @profile.directory=C:\Users\Karlheinz\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by rainman74 - 2019-10-29, 23:03
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17