[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2020-02-26, 00:57)littlejeem Wrote: The returned log is here, can anyone help with any pointers? The aim is not to remove my database as I love where I'm at with the 'newly added', 'resume points' etc etc....
The file you have uploaded is a zip of your configuration file, not your log.

(2020-02-26, 00:57)littlejeem Wrote: If I'm right the SQL database is pointing to artwork stored locally in the SMB media folders so kodi is told to look there for info to display, it cant as these NFO's & artwork were removed some time ago.........
I should be able to tell you once you upload the log file... Smile

You should also check your kodi.log for errors as it's Kodi that is failing to cache the artwork and should be logging details that may indicate what the problem is (the script only instructs Kodi to cache a particular artwork item and receives either a success or failure message - it usually has no idea why an artwork item can't be cached).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2020-02-26, 01:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17