[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
@Milhouse 

A few problems that I can't get it solved, hope you can help. Beats scraping all my anime all over again, rip. I delete Thumbnails folder AND Textures13.db to start fresh. All the database and source files are all same and location between devices.
  1. All of my anime have custom nfo, png, and -thumb.jpg. Courtesy of TMM. Means S01E01.mkv, S01E01.nfo, S01E01-thumb.jpg.
  2. Having considered local, 
    Code:
    texturecache.py c tvshows
    will not work.
  3. Tried 
    Code:
    texturecache.py qax tvshows "Beyond" @qa.nfo.refresh=0
    , this will NOT work without nfo and it takes too long, also bad as the database is already perfect.
  4. All I need are the jpg and png for all the tvshows. After they have been generated to the Thumbnails folder, I will delete nfo/jpg to save space. Its kinda counter intuitive to have both thumbnails folders and -thumb.jpg, double storage. Bad for my firesticks.
  5. I can generate them to thumbnails folder if i painstakingly scroll through the gui. Hope you have a command to imitate this.
  6. Can we specify the show that we wanna texturecache.py c. e.g. 
    Code:
    texturecache.py c tvshows "Batman Beyond" 
    will scrape both batman beyond AND batman animated series AND new batman adventures. the quotes are not doing its thing here.

Please help.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by clockwerk - 2020-03-12, 19:32
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17