[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2020-03-24, 01:18)TassMetal Wrote: Sorry mate, but that's what i'm asking, if I can run some client in Android TV to execute the script or not.

Also, do I really have to use the script if I don't want to delete certain files but the whole thumbnails cache and db, won't it be safe if I just delete .db and folder? 

Oh ok.... problably if you want to use this script yes you need to install or enable the internal terminal on you Android TV. I don't know if it's possible but on "Play Store" there's present a lot variat of "terminal emulator" look here:
https://www.google.com/search?client=fir...l+emulator

After install one of this you need a keyboard for run this script etc etc.

Otherwise before to use that i have found so many guide/tutorial over internet........ some of this simply suggest to reach the userdata/database and deleted the Texturexx.db and from userdata folder delete all folder "Thumbnail" and restart your kodi and it's recreate from beginnig.
You can simply use google to find a guide...... I would put one for example but some source they have questionable content.........
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by DjDiabolik - 2020-03-24, 05:17
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17