[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2020-04-11, 01:00)Milhouse Wrote:
(2020-04-10, 21:05)DjDiabolik Wrote: Hi @Milhouse i don't know if i can ask to you and if your script can do somethings similar but i try anyway:

Can you script manage the already "Watched" database of kodi or the "Partial" watched ?? On currently kodi version it's possible to Reset the timing to resume a partial watched video (apparently it's a feature add on kodi 18.x)....... but how it's stored this database ? How it's works ? It's a database different for every device ?

Yes you can backup and restore watched state.

To backup:
text:

texturecache watched movies backup /tmp/movies.dat
texturecache watched tvshows backup /tmp/tvshows.dat

You can also specify the name of a media item to only backup that item (or matching items), eg:

text:

texturecache watched movies backup /tmp/movies.dat zombieland
to only backup the watched state of movies that include "zombieland" in the title.

And to restore all items in the specified file:
text:

texturecache watched movies backup /tmp/movies.dat
texturecache watched tvshows backup /tmp/tvshows.dat

I don't understand.. it's same command for backup and restore ?

Otherwise my question it's.... and the watched database it's different for every device attach, in my case, on my raspberry ?
For example... i have the same files on two different pen drive.... i have:
\A.avi
\B.avi
\C.avi
etc etc.
I watched to end from pendrive_1 \A.avi (example first episode of a tvseries). Remove pendrive_1 and attach to my raspberry the pendrive_2. How i already say the pendrive contain the same exact files....... i see the A.avi it's not mark as watched.
At this point I believe the database is different for each possible device...... or not ?

Another question it's.... usually i use "Videos" section of Estuary to watch video from my pendrive... all files it's categorized as "movies" ?

I know it's not all question related to this script but it's all concatenad question Smile
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by DjDiabolik - 2020-04-11, 01:46
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17