[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2020-06-01, 23:27)peque Wrote: Hi all,

I've done a clean install of Kodi, restoring all my userdata config BUT textures13.db and /Thumbnails directory, as they're not backed up to save time/space, and as they should be recreate with no problem. Smile

Now I want to recreate all my artwork by doing "texturecache.py C". The thing is that fanart.tv is just letting me download a few images, and after that I get 503 errors. If I stop script and restart it again, I can download a few more... and so.

Is there any way to "slow down" download process so fanart.tv doesn't temporarily "ban" me? I've already set up only one thread for that site, so I don't know what more I can do.

Thanks a lot.

Unfortunately not - this is another of the problems when using remote content. Sad
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2020-06-02, 05:05
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17