[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2023-06-18, 21:36)rainman74 Wrote:
(2023-06-18, 21:27)ashlar Wrote: ...

There are lots and lots of pictures it complained it could not download. Is this solvable somehow? I could always go back to the backed up version but if I can fix it, it would probably be better in the long run, I suppose.

To clarify: could the utility be ran in a way that "fixed" the empty/wrong entries automatically? Because there's hundreds of them and it's not something I wish to do manually, it's like searching for a needle in a haystack, as there's no logic to it.
If so many images cannot be loaded, it is probably because your NFO entries are very old (the scrape was a long time ago) and no longer correspond to the current status of the online film and TV show databases.

The only thing that helps is to delete all NFO files and then have your files completely re-scraped. There is no other possibility of repair. You can rescrape via Kodi or with the tinyMediaManager.
I don't have any .NFO file in my directories.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by ashlar - 2023-06-18, 23:45
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17