slow posters scroll?
hello, i want to know what happening with the movie posters in frodo, i try with aeon nox and aeon mq4 with the same result, my posters are very slow to load, and sometimes one image repeat in all the cases,

I tried to download the art and have the same issue

where i can download EDEN againHuh?
nobody has the same problem? ?
I have this problem too.

I'd really like to know if there is a solution
yes me too, I try to search here but I cant find the answer, this is a fresh install and have this problems, i dont know why frodo fails in this, I find Eden in my computer and runs like a charm
anybody?
I believe its the textures#.db being populated as the art gets cached (as navigating around triggers), once the art gets cached it should be much faster. The textures#.db should be a 2 or 3mb large depending on size of library once caching is complete.

All that can be done is navigate around triggering caching and henceforth speedup display.

uNi
Is there any way to force the thumbs database to populate -- other than browsing manually?
yes get someone to flick through all of it for you.

Audomatic not so much, probably but none I know of.

The "problem" is two fold, first arts needs to cache, and also the total time for each run of tv shows has to be settled/cached, this is also a slow process and a visibility of side effect of slowness is that any codec flags dont show up or the SD/HD flag also doesnt show up until a show total time has been tallied and cached.

uNi
How long should I hover on each when scrolling, to cache?
about less than a second, as you see all things lod move on, some take less than others.

In case Total duration for tv shows its a loooong wait.
this doesn't actually solve the problem. they are already cached, however, they still load slow on fast scrolls

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
slow posters scroll?0