Win Network buffering from NAS using NFS?
(2013-03-12, 16:22)bimme Wrote: I think the Problem is only present when the Files are in an iso container...

True, Iso container is the only intelligent way to have pure, non re-encoded h264/VC1 material. I just rip the MainMovie with original audio track, leaving all of those pesky german/spanish/commentary tracks off.

Well, I'm not going to do anything with my movies, can't really see the reason/purpose/effort. The material is good, the way is that has some problems. Smile
Well, i agree that the Material is good, and the Problem is with xbmc. But there is nothing reencoded when u remux it to mkv. Mkv is just a Container like iso too...
Ryzen5 2400g @gigabyte AorusM
Marantz AV7702/MM8003 Combo
Philips 55PFL8007k/12
Sony VW-270ES
(2013-03-12, 11:11)realjobe Wrote:
(2013-03-11, 16:31)bluray Wrote: You might want to verify audio codec using MediaInfo.....you can try to un-check DTS-HD/TrueHD receiver capability options when playback movies with these audio codecs to see if it cure buffering issue.....

Well, this is besides the issue again. Despite the audio-codec used, all of my other blueray movies with only one m2ts videofile inside does not buffer at all and 90% of them have DTS-HD masteraudio.
I don't see why blu-ray ISO with multiple m2ts files would cause buffering. I don't see any different on my HPTC's, and 90+% of my backup blu-ray movies are ISO's w/ multiple m2ts......

What software did you use to rip your ISO files? If you have not try AnyDVD HD, you can try to rip one blu-ray movie using it.....

How did you connect you HTPC to HDTV?
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
I used DVDFab 8.x Retail I bought. Zoatc is connected via Hdmi.
(2013-03-12, 21:58)realjobe Wrote: I used DVDFab 8.x Retail I bought. Zoatc is connected via Hdmi.
Is there an AVR in between Zotac and HDTV?

Can you re-rip one blu-ray disc with multiple m2ts's to ISO using AnyDVD HD 14-day trial version? Don't forget to reboot HTPC after you installed AnyDVD HD.....
Frodo 12.1 was much better than 12.0. http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/14172
I did new FullDump with AnyDVD HD v.7.1.60 of the movie, and with same result.
The VideoRunningClock stops during the m2ts filechange and there is a slight fastforward motion briefly... So the 1st rip was intact..
(2013-03-22, 16:28)realjobe Wrote: I did new FullDump with AnyDVD HD v.7.1.60 of the movie, and with same result.
The VideoRunningClock stops during the m2ts filechange and there is a slight fastforward motion briefly... So the 1st rip was intact..
What is the movie? If I have a blu-ray disc, I'll try it on my HTPC's...

Have you try playback the blu-ray disc directly on BD-ROM? It'll rule out bad ripping....
(2013-03-22, 16:44)bluray Wrote: What is the movie? If I have a blu-ray disc, I'll try it on my HTPC's...
Have you try playback the blu-ray disc directly on BD-ROM? It'll rule out bad ripping....

Alien (1979) Region B is the movie that I bought. PS3 plays it fine.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Network buffering from NAS using NFS?0