• 6(current)
Android BobDroid - Control boblight from Android (Now on Play)
Thank you, now it's perfect.
Im trying to get the mood light to not change to white-ish.

Is there anything else I should change or add?
Might I suggest something?

What also would be cool is a page, perhaps; Switch Light

Whit a 4 x 4 grid with 16 squares or something, with preset colors to choose, including the color white, because with the colorwheel you can't select the color white.

so basicly like you have this kind of remote:

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...rydE9sObFA
Yea sure the color picker for constant light is not the best but it kinda looks nice and is "fun" to use.

Should I use this as an extra tab or instead of the current const light?
An extra tab would be cool, gives your app more functionality, the Constant Light tab with colorwheel is also usefull and cool, would be a shame to remove it.
Light Board, like I said would be great if anyone had better names for the different tabs Wink

Long Click on a circle to set the color.
Normal Click to set the lights to that color.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/rno2ae...idBeta.apk

Layout for tablets is probably messed up with a lot of space between the circles but Im going to make the circles bigger for bigger screens in the final version.
wow thanx, this is great!

Really cool the Light Board, also the extra slider on the Constant Light tab is nice.

thanx a lot....

Small update:

Constant Light Brightness removed, set slider near black to set brightness to low.
Switching Off now switches the lights off instantly (especially for Snake and Circle).
Some small things not worth mentioning.
tested it, it works.. nice

are you familiar wit the philips hue lights and their android apps?

it's really simular to boblight

it has presets, wich are simular to your mood light, except I guess/think the presets cycle through 3 collors you can define.

so for example a preset named: Sea cycles through 3 colors of blue, etc..

here is a philips hue app wich is better then the original philips app and shows how this works i think, in the screenshots:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...oor.huepro

since you allready have this kinda with the mood light, maybe it would be easy to also add such presets to your app, or even better of it's not to much work, user configurable presets, like the ones in the hue pro app.

if it's to much work,, then just forget about it...
Thanks, Im working on something like that.

Right now the Mood light is pretty much unuseable.

So in the app you select 3 colors and then it loops the 3 color transitions?
Just wanting to add my thanks for this superb app.

The latest release works extremely well. Looking forward to seeing the mood light progression.

Thanks.

(Raspbmc system)
(2013-08-14, 19:06)TeKo Wrote: So in the app you select 3 colors and then it loops the 3 color transitions?

Yes
I added the new mood light.

I finished it a few seconds ago so it wouldn't surprise me if something is not working, but in my short test everything seemed ok.

Open "Mood Light" enter a name for the preset in the bottom bar and press "+" then click on the circles to set the colors.

You can add as many presets as you want.

LongClick a preset to delete (You can longclick one and then select multiple presets to delete).

NormalClick a preset to start the Mood Light (if the Switch is on).

If you name a preset "random" ("Random", "rAndom" and so on work aswell) it adds a preset with random values.
Everytime you click the random preset it creates 3 new random colors.

The max delay is 500ms again, would be nice to get feedback from a newer Tablet or phone. For me 500ms is way to slow.

TODO:
Change the Snake and Circling so you can add more colors (similar to the Mood Light).
Fix Bugs
Polish Everything
Create Layouts for different resolutions and screensizes.

Release on Play.
wow really nice, thanx a lot for all your work

with every update your app gets more amazing

the speed slider is not working 100 percent accurate for me though, maybe it is related to a phones/tablet processor speed?

sometimes it doesnt work when sliding it faster or slower, only when you slide it completely to the right so the light transition goes really fast then it starts working again, but when you slide it completely to the left, en then towards the right, it sometimes doesn't work properly anymore, but maybe this happens because the speed is related to the processor power/timing of an android device? i don't know....
hmm... maybe I was to hasty, and moving the silder and switching between presets to fast, now I found a comfortable transition speed, and use it for all presets, and it works just fine now....
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BobDroid - Control boblight from Android (Now on Play)3