Win ~45 sec freeze when watching movies/tv series
Hi guys.

i have a small problem, seems like my htpc freezes for about 45 sec when i watch something.

Im using XBMC connected to my stationary pc (wich has all the content)

No wireless connections, 1 Gb LAN.

The freeze occurs randomly and after ~45 sec it resumes playback like nothing ever happened, no error codes, no sound lag, no nothing.

Any ideas?
Sounds like the hard drive went to sleep and had to wake?
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Nope, tried several 3rd party programs to specificly prevent the drives from sleeping without success Undecided
I have only watched 3 tv shows on Frodo today mine stopped at the end of a show but looking at it was caused by a remote call to the xbmc rig to run a tv movie update scan seemed to stall the unit for a good minute. Have you got anything like that set up?[/u]
Humm, i havet the library auto update addon, but i checked settings and it shuld not update during playback, ill try uninstalling it and see if that helps..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
~45 sec freeze when watching movies/tv series0