Episodes named "Sample".ext Problem
I have two TV episodes of these shows. Both called Sample.avi but XBMC does not scan them into my library..

Is there a reason?
because it ignores "sample"
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
No way for the scraper to know what season or episode this file refers to based on the file name. And, if Sample.avi isn't located within a folder named after an actual TV series, there's no way for the scraper to even know what show this file refers to.

See here for proper folder/file naming and organization to ensure TV shows and episodes get added to the library: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Vid...s/TV_shows
Sorry I forgot to mention the shows are properly named. I have over 900 individual shows just strange.
(2013-03-13, 23:56)Martijn Wrote: because it ignores "sample"
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
One of the episodes is from the show "Delocated" and the file is names "Delocated - 3x06 - Sample.avi" but XBMC skips it in the library.
It ignores any file name with the string sample in it. Change the name to "Delocated - 3x06.avi" and it should work.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
As Martijn already mentioned twice, lose the "Sample" in your file name:
Code:
Delocated - 3x06.avi

nickr beat me to it! Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Episodes named "Sample".ext Problem0