• 32(current)
[RELEASE] Ace
(2013-04-19, 16:58)Powerhouse Wrote: ...As of this morning, I still have 1.4.0, and can't wait for the new update.

Please, read [F.A.Q] Ace, item 3.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
(2013-04-19, 17:38)abba77 Wrote:
(2013-04-19, 17:08)bry- Wrote:
(2013-04-19, 16:58)Powerhouse Wrote: In addition to the above comment, also some of us have not gotten the update yet. As of this morning, I still have 1.4.0, and can't wait for the new update.

This update is for the beta testers / vip. See information in the first post

i think his response actually means that since its limited release, most people wont have any comments regarding new features, changes or bug fixes....yet.

And we have a winner. Big Grin

Yes, I know it is currently for VIP members, and I know you put in a lot of effort on this MarcosQui. I just don't want you to get discouraged with just a few complaints, when the fact is, a lot of people don't have the latest update yet to give you any feedback. For me, I love every release you put out, as it makes this Skin that much more refined and enjoyable.

Also, regarding the few complaints regarding the "Watched Icon", perhaps you could make this a 'User' changeable feature. Kind of like allowing Genre Icon's (at least with the latest release).
I agree.... 99.99999% of Ace is PERFECT! I am one of those who feels bad making "suggestions" in fear that they will be read as complaints. But it is clear people love what you do. I have 4 systems... I use Ace on 2 and MQ4 on 2. Smile
(2013-04-19, 18:47)tommymsw Wrote: I agree.... 99.99999% of Ace is PERFECT! I am one of those who feels bad making "suggestions" in fear that they will be read as complaints. But it is clear people love what you do. I have 4 systems... I use Ace on 2 and MQ4 on 2. Smile

Unfortunately my system is predominantly used for Live TV and PVR and at the moment ACE is lacking some functional use in this area in order for me to use it permanently. I love all other areas of the skin tho, a good mix of customization with eye candy and look forward to moving over to it once PVR is up to scratch.
Hi MarcosQui
I pointed out some mistakes I had with version 1.4.0 .. have not been corrected with the latest update 1.4.5

I want to know what this function .. because it is not activated ??

@JinThend, you need go to settings, video, and active option for use Sets, go to main menu, movies, submenu sets, and you turn on view Sets, need have script extendedinfo too, for have images and data for sets.

Look this thread for more info about script extended info, by Phill65:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=160558

Get latest script here for XBMC Frodo:

http://www.files.xbmcbrasil.net/scriptex...edinfo.zip

This script is partially broken in latest XBMC Gotham (builds after april 08), use this script fixed partially by me, only I changed this only:
if xbmc.getCondVisibility("!IsEmpty(ListItem.DBID) + SubString(ListItem.Path,videodb://1/7/,left)"): for this in line 484 default.py
if xbmc.getCondVisibility("!IsEmpty(ListItem.DBID) + SubString(ListItem.Path,videodb://movies/sets/,left)"):

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2013-04-19, 20:03)JimThend Wrote: Hi MarcosQui
I pointed out some mistakes I had with version 1.4.0 .. have not been corrected with the latest update 1.4.5

Because nothing you reported is a bug on skin. Lack of flags on some movies or lack of casting is just a matter of having or not have the data. If no have data available to show, there's nothing I can do. Sorry.

Visit my website
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
(2013-04-19, 20:11)Wanilton Wrote: @JinThend, you need go to settings, video, and active option for use Sets, go to main menu, movies, submenu sets, and you turn on view Sets, need have script extendedinfo too, for have images and data for sets.

Look this thread for more info about script extended info, by Phill65:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=160558

Get latest script here for XBMC Frodo:

This script is partially broken in latest XBMC Gotham (builds after april 08), use this script fixed partially by me, only I changed this only:
if xbmc.getCondVisibility("!IsEmpty(ListItem.DBID) + SubString(ListItem.Path,videodb://1/7/,left)"): for this in line 484 default.py
if xbmc.getCondVisibility("!IsEmpty(ListItem.DBID) + SubString(ListItem.Path,videodb://movies/sets/,left)"):

Hi Wanilton
I had already activated "Movie Sets" and the add on extended info .... it works fine, this is the result that I got ..

https://www.youtube.com/edit?ns=1&video_id=YL-_mqqyNCw

But I do not understand why in this screen (see photo) "sets" is always gray .. I would also turn off "sets" in the playlist "Anime movie" .. I hope you understand what I mean

(2013-04-19, 20:23)MarcosQui Wrote:
(2013-04-19, 20:03)JimThend Wrote: Hi MarcosQui

Because nothing you reported is a bug on skin. Lack of flags on some movies or lack of casting is just a matter of having or not have the data. If no have data available to show, there's nothing I can do. Sorry.

Ok !! Thank you anyway .. thanks for the extraordinary work you do .. I'm your biggest supporter in Italy ..
(2013-04-18, 03:53)CutSickAss Wrote:
(2013-04-17, 22:21)scott967 Wrote: Movie title display bug

I have what appears to be a bug in displaying movie titles in I guess MyVideoNav for example Poster and Panel views in Movies submenu Title. When I scroll through the movies in the library the movie title, tagline, and some info is not displayed. In troubleshooting, I found this happens when the title is of the form "Say Anything..." and "Someone Like You..." the common thing is the title ends in "...".
The problem is caused by the parent folder name (..) that forces skinners to use certain restrictions. They don't want the title to be displayed when you go to the parent folder icon, 'cause that would just be a "..", therefore they use a command in a <visible> tag to not show the title if the name of the item contains two dots, something like:
Code:
!SubString(ListItem.Label,..)

Of course this means anything that has two or more dots on the title falls under this category. I think there are two ways to fix this, either add a ListItem.IsFolder:
Code:
![ListItem.IsFolder + SubString(ListItem.Label,..)]

or just use a StringCompare instead:
Code:
!StringCompare(ListItem.Label,..)

If you want to try it yourself, use a program such as Windows Grep to search the skin.ace\720p folder for the first term I mentioned, and replace all occurrences with one of the other two.

OK I tested both method 1 and method 2 in MyVideoNav.xml (found at lines 80 and 152) and both work -- I now have the title. tagline, and audio/sub lang icons in the upper control group.

I still have a problem with Duration and Year not displayed in the control box on the left. I haven't figured out what draws that yet (guessing an include?)

scott s.
(2013-04-20, 00:39)scott967 Wrote: I still have a problem with Duration and Year not displayed in the control box on the left. I haven't figured out what draws that yet (guessing an include?)

You probably didn't change the one in ViewsPanel.xml.
(2013-04-20, 01:08)CutSickAss Wrote:
(2013-04-20, 00:39)scott967 Wrote: I still have a problem with Duration and Year not displayed in the control box on the left. I haven't figured out what draws that yet (guessing an include?)

You probably didn't change the one in ViewsPanel.xml.

Got it. Thanks. Looks great now.

scott s.
Ace 1.5.0 available - 04/20/2013

Changelog:

Added: Transparency selector for styles.
Added: Option to invert main menu colors, improved for use in dark styles.
Added: Support to icon genre and fanart genre. Video and Music.
Added: Fanart fallback in Music Visualization for Artists without picture in SlideShow mode.
Added: Views Selector, to disable views not used. Video and Music.
Added: CoverFlow Music - Album name and Song name.
Added: ExtraFanart for Music on Main Menu for Artists without picture in SlideShow.
Added: Artist Clearlogo for Music on Main Menu.
Added: Option to hide Next Tracks on main menu.
Added: New German MPAA flags.
Improved: Preview on styles selector.
Fixed: Weather background based on present conditions and MyTheme.
Fixed: Pause screen - Overlapping in some conditions.
Fixed: Missing Movie Title on top screen in some conditions.
Fixed: Navigation error on Smart Shortcuts.
Fixed: View LandScapeX - Watched icon.
Fixed: Hibernate submenu can't be deactivated. (thanks to Poulpe_38)
Fixed: PVR - TV Logo aspect ratio.
Fixed: PVR - Timer overlayed the channel list.
Fixed: Minor layout details.

Visit my website
how do you get this new update the last update 1.4.0 update it self.
Please, read [F.A.Q] Ace, item 5.

Visit my website
ok thanks for quick reply.
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Ace26