Full Blu-ray Menus? ISO vs Folder
I am ripping all my Blu-ray releases fully lossless with MakeMKV and Frodo is playing them like a champ. That being said, my concert Blu-rays, I'd like to have the full menus in order to pick songs, etc. I tried ripping the entire disc via DVDFab and while I play the menus, when I actually select a song, it just hangs and goes back to the menu.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
(2013-03-21, 14:36)digitalforce Wrote: That being said, my concert Blu-rays, I'd like to have the full menus in order to pick songs, etc. I tried ripping the entire disc via DVDFab and while I play the menus, when I actually select a song, it just hangs and goes back to the menu.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
The best file to preserve all the original bluray menus is ISO, and the best software for ripping blu-ray to ISO is AnyDVD HD.....you can give their 14 days trial version a try, but don't forget to reboot PC after you installed it....
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
Will I be able to use the full menus with a AnyDVD HD .ISO file?

Thanks again
(2013-03-21, 20:47)digitalforce Wrote: Will I be able to use the full menus with a AnyDVD HD .ISO file?

Thanks again
It's identical to what you see in blu-ray disc...
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
Ok, I have used both AnyDVD HD and DVD Fab Copy to make a full Blu-ray ISO. No matter what settings I choose, random subtitles are hardcoded to the image. I try to turn off subtitles in XBMC and the Blu-ray menus. No dice.

Any suggestions?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Full Blu-ray Menus? ISO vs Folder0