Hi,

I've just purchased a jailbreak ATV2 on Ebay and have a few basic questions that I hope someone can help with, I have only basic computer knowledge and therefore apologies if these are basic questions! Any help appreciated!

1- When I go into Navi I find various things that point towards movies, for example I found a link to let me watch Skyfall, however I went back the next day and the link no longer worked. I'm finding that with a lot of things on there, big lists of films and TV shows appear but the vast majority come back with 'video not found' or 'script error' or 'plugin missing'. Is this normal and just a fact of life? Is part of the fun hunting down the decent links??

2- In XBMC I was looking forward to using it to watch BBC Iplayer, 4od and Channel 5 OD and such like. 4 OD and Channel 5OD in particular all the programmes show but when you load them it asks if I want to play or download and then says 'plug in missing', I searched through these forums and find links to enable me to download scripts that seem to say they will resolve this but where I am stuck is how to actually do this. Do I need to reconnect the ATV to a computer (via USB I presume?) then open the Zip file with the update? Sorry if that's a basic question but as I bought it jailbroken already I kind of expected it all to work out of the box!!

Thanks for your help!
Welcome to the XBMC forums.
  1. Sites that serve pirated content are not reliable, so what you'd encountered is not surprising. We do not support piracy add-ons here nor do we permit discussion of how to acquire pirated content.
  2. For problems with those third-party add-ons, you'd be better served by asking in their respective threads since that's where the authors and knowledgeable users of those add-ons are likely to frequent. Pay special attention to the last few pages of the threads as this may give you some indication of any recent problems and fixes.
Great thanks for your help!
Ill have a look at those then and post the question there

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Newbie0