• 22(current)
Release script.extendedinfo
Does the "concert near me" widget no longer work? It has not updated in like a month and now is just displaying a big blank box. What do I need to do to fix this? Was one of my favorite features. Thanks
(2014-11-01, 10:41)IZNICE Wrote: Does the "concert near me" widget no longer work? It has not updated in like a month and now is just displaying a big blank box. What do I need to do to fix this? Was one of my favorite features. Thanks

- Post the RunScript(..) command you are using.
- Post debug log.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2014-11-01, 07:35)phil65 Wrote: please post JSON data.

Hey bro, just saw this. Not near computer right now. Will post later. Thanks
(2014-11-01, 16:37)phil65 Wrote:
(2014-11-01, 10:41)IZNICE Wrote: Does the "concert near me" widget no longer work? It has not updated in like a month and now is just displaying a big blank box. What do I need to do to fix this? Was one of my favorite features. Thanks

- Post the RunScript(..) command you are using.
- Post debug log.

@phil65 - He may be using a modded version of extendedinfo along with Warlions mod.
Phil, I have a couple of questions about setting the distance parameter for Near Concerts.

Do you have to have the lat and lon parameters set in order for the distance parameter to be effective?

If I set the location parameter to =Los Angeles it will give me data for the Los Angeles area.
If I leave the location parameter blank and run the script it will give concert data for across the U.S.
If I leave the location parameter blank and set a distance parameter to 60, 100, 20 no matter, it still gives the same data for across the U.S. and ignores the distance parameter.

Just trying to grasp how the distance parameter works and where it gets it's starting geopoint from when you set the parameter to say "60". Thanks.
Never looked into that. Here´s the documentation of the API call:
http://www.lastfm.de/api/show/geo.getEvents
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
(2014-11-02, 18:13)phil65 Wrote: Never looked into that. Here´s the documentation of the API call:
http://www.lastfm.de/api/show/geo.getEvents

Well... after playing around with it a little I noticed changing the distance parameter does change the data when you have a location parameter set. If I set the location parameter to San Diego and the distance to 20, I get one listing for a concert in Ramona Ca. which is right outside of San Diego. If I set it to 50, I get a whole lot more listings from around the San Diego area. So I guess that maybe it gets it's starting geopoint from somewhere around the location that is set. Hmmm... I'll dig deeper and read the info you gave me and see how it determines what the starting point is from a given location. Thanks.
Phil, I have a Skin.SetString(string[,value]) button to enter the name of a venue to search. If you do a search for a venue by name and it doesn't find a result for the given search term, you'll get an extendedinfo error and the twirling busy icon hangs and the only way to get out of it is to exit Kodi.

PHP Code:
15:25:49 T:2660   ERROREXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - 
NOTEIGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!

Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>

Error Contentsstring indices must be integers
                                            Traceback 
(most recent call last):

File "C:\Users\Woodside\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\default.py"line 582in <module>

Main()

File "C:\Users\Woodside\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\default.py"line 43in __init__
                                                self
._StartInfoActions()

File "C:\Users\Woodside\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\default.py"line 303in _StartInfoActions
                                                self
.id GetVenueID(self.location)

File "C:\Users\Woodside\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\resources\lib\LastFM.py"line 195in GetVenueID

if isinstance(venuematches["venue"], list):

TypeErrorstring indices must be integers

-->End of Python script error report<-- 
pushed a fix (untested again)
(2014-11-03, 01:54)phil65 Wrote: pushed a fix (untested again)

Wink that did it... thanks
(2014-11-03, 01:59)woodside Wrote:
(2014-11-03, 01:54)phil65 Wrote: pushed a fix (untested again)

Wink that did it... thanks

oops... one little glitch. if you press "Done" on the keyboard without entering anything it does the same thing.
same error in log?
(2014-11-03, 02:14)phil65 Wrote: same error in log?

PHP Code:
16:19:30 T:7392   ERROREXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - 
NOTEIGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!

Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>

Error Contents: ('results',)

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "C:\Users\Woodside\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\default.py"line 582in <module>

Main()

File "C:\Users\Woodside\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\default.py"line 43in __init__
                                                self
._StartInfoActions()

File "C:\Users\Woodside\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\default.py"line 303in _StartInfoActions
                                                self
.id GetVenueID(self.location)

File "C:\Users\Woodside\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo-master\resources\lib\LastFM.py"line 194in GetVenueID
                                                venuematches 
results["results"]["venuematches"]

KeyError: ('results',)
                                            -->
End of Python script error report<-- 
also fixed. Wink
(2014-11-03, 02:28)phil65 Wrote: also fixed. Wink

Wink You da man... thanks
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.extendedinfo29