• 95(current)
Release script.extendedinfo
Phil, I Know your busy in some new projects, but there are really some unstable things with extendedinfo, I wish you will have some time to look at it.
for a quick test, I found three crashes:
1. failed when loading favourites to widget - http://pastebin.com/capNijyP
2. failed when paste an "ActivateWindow..." command to the DialogKeyboard when autocomple it on - http://pastebin.com/PS9hNKFQ
3. failed when trying to search subtitles with autocomplete (I Posted this problem before) - http://pastebin.com/AP3XaUbx
4. Also I will glad to see you add this: Fix RTL AutoComplete - as I always download your latest git and edit it myself.
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
You are not using latest master.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Sorry, I didn't noticed your new commits. I updated now, and checked again:
1. Can't test right now, ill check later.
2. Fixed - thanks
3. Not Changed - It diactivates the VideoPlayer, and get back to the movies view. tested on others skins too
4. Not changed

Thanks for your comment.
4) should also be added now.
will look into 3)
Complete log for 1) please.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
4 - Confirmed working.
let me know when you fix the subtitles issue.
Thanks.
Please help.
VideoInfo
ActorInfo
Screen from the site
How to make a Russian - ActorInfo?
Excuse me . Google Translation.
How method "<content> plugin: //script.extendedinfo?Info =?? ?? ?? ??", get actors:
DialogVideoInfo.xml , import from script.extendedinfo , or script-ExtendedInfo Script-DialogVideoInfo.xml , with an invisible script-ExtendedInfo Script-DialogVideoInfo.xml ?
Just a quick question how do i get extended info to show automatically when pressing "i" on a movie in my library.

On my kodi build on the mac this does happen automatically (kodi 15.1)

Where as on my OpenELEC (Kodi 15.1) i have to first press "i" then go to the plus and click on extended info to view it.

As far as i can remember this happened automatically on OSX i can't remember changing any settings on the script except for force native view

EDIT: As it turns out i did change a setting in the skin my bad Big Grin
(2015-08-18, 13:24)macardi Wrote: Is it possible to get the imdb or themoviedb rating for listitem not in the database in the file script-ExtendedInfo Script-DialogInfo.xml? I have tried every infolabel i can come up with without success. ListItem.Property(Rating) works for movies in the database but not for movies not in the database.

/Marcus

A friendly bump regarding this question!
I already posted this in the Arctic Zephyr thread, but no help there, so I am giving it a shot in this thread:

I am customizing this awesome skin a little, and wanted to ask if anybody could help me with the DialogAlbumInfo.xml and script.extendedinfo. I am trying to get the skin to play an album from an artists discography if the album has a DBID, but to display a notification if the album is not present in the library. Also, it would be nice to see the common/playring.png texture only if the album is playable.

I tried doing that with an <onclick> control. But for some reason, this always get overwritten with something that looks like extendedinfos predefined behaviour, making it to launch something like

13:48:42 T:140555496105984 DEBUG: Keyboard: scancode: 0x24, sym: 0x000d, unicode: 0x000d, modifier: 0x0
13:48:42 T:140555496105984 DEBUG: OnKey: return (0xf00d) pressed, action is Select
13:48:42 T:140555496105984 DEBUG: StartScript - calling plugin ExtendedInfo Script('plugin://script.extendedinfo/','372','?info=playalbum&&dbid=411')
13:48:42 T:140555496105984 DEBUG: WaitOnScriptResult - waiting on the ExtendedInfo Script (id=586) plugin...

That happens within the 9501 group in DialogAlbumInfo.xml. There isn't even an onclick defined, but extendedinfo always attempts to play an album. How can I for example display a notification instead?
2 questions:

1- Is it possible to implement some sort of IMDb function to this ? Like viewing the user reviews of said movie or something like that? That would be awesome. Or rottentomatoes reviews for instance?

2- Is it me or when you go to some artist while playing around in the artist info, and you see a movie you have in your collection, when you pull that movie you can't play it?

2.1- Co-related with the above: when i press extended info on the movie information it shows me random user stuff?
sometimes I get an error:

Code:
17:31:46 T:5188   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
                                            Error Contents: ('likeCount',)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Dragon\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\plugin.py", line 91, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\Dragon\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\plugin.py", line 21, in __init__
                                                start_info_actions(self.infos, self.params)
                                              File "C:\Users\Dragon\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\process.py", line 249, in start_info_actions
                                                orderby=params.get("orderby", "relevance"))
                                              File "C:\Users\Dragon\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\YouTube.py", line 137, in search_youtube
                                                videos = handle_youtube_videos(results["items"], extended=True)
                                              File "C:\Users\Dragon\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\YouTube.py", line 50, in handle_youtube_videos
                                                item["likes"] = ext_item['statistics']['likeCount']
                                            KeyError: ('likeCount',)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
17:31:46 T:8440   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://script.extendedinfo/?info=youtubesearch&&id=Coldplay

how can I fix ??

you can answer this question http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2135171

with AC / DC I do not get info

Hi Phil,

I noticed in the thread several months ago that you mentioned episode info was still a WIP. I wonder if you could comment on the current status and plans for the 'info=extendedepisodeinfo' call variant? Should anyone even be using this yet?

I'm curious because I was experimenting with this under Kodi 15.2 with Eminence 2 (which includes script-ExtendedInfo Script-DialogVideoInfo.xml), and seeing odd results, e.g. no plot and minimal details in dialog. For example, using TV show 'Elementary' / Season 3 / Episode 13, I get minimal info in the dialog per this screenshot:

Take care, and thank you for any advice or comments...
(2015-10-02, 18:49)phil65 Wrote: 4) should also be added now.
will look into 3)
Complete log for 1) please.

Hi Phil, no rush, but did you tested it already? a lot of users send me mails about the autocomplete bug.
Also, I have a friend, android user that I can't find way he is getting script error:
Code:
Error Contents: No module named resources.lib.process
http://xbmclogs.com/pftvv2lns#line-2510

Please, Take a look in your free time.
  • 95(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.extendedinfo29