• 128(current)
Release script.extendedinfo
(2017-02-15, 17:31)nvsquared Wrote:
(2017-02-08, 17:28)TheSwede1970 Wrote:
(2017-02-07, 23:24)justinhow Wrote: I'm also getting script error on Kodi 17 final release when using Extended Info option in a movie Info screen. Info from kodi.log in debug mode.

Popup error is "Could not find valid content type"

Same issue here...

The issue is that the latest extendedinfo script has been made to work with Kodi 18 Leia. In Kodi 18 Leia, the function System.HasModalDialog has been changed to System.HasActiveModalDialog. This causes the error "Could not find valid content type". To fix it for Kodi 17 look in your addon directory and open the file process.py ("C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib") .

Look for the line:
if xbmc.getCondVisibility("System.HasActiveModalDialog")

should be line 263 and change it to

if xbmc.getCondVisibility("System.HasModalDialog").

Hope the original author can fix it in an update to work with both Kodi 17 and 18.
bam! works like a charm, thanks!

question, how do i hide certain addons in the addons list? don't want the list cluttered with addons that aren't frequently used, for example the extended info addon is pretty much a set-it-once and forget proposition....
(2017-02-28, 14:54)Wanilton Wrote: @phil65

Trouble reported by iMak,

Code:
Support/Kodi/addons/script.module.kodi65/lib/kodi65/actionhandler.py", line 8, in <module>
                                                ACTIONS = {"left": xbmcgui.ACTION_MOVE_LEFT,
                                            AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'ACTION_MOVE_LEFT'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Happen in Leia when using windows OS too, hope in next days, you check this..

When using Krypton, script is broken for play youtube videos, appear message no youtube id found.

Thanks again for all support in this script, it´s great.

I get no Youtube ID founds as well - Kodi v17
Kodi becomes non-responsive when the following happens:

I am on a local network, without internet Access.

Extendedinfo Script gets called.

The only solution I have found is to disable the Extendedinfo script. Is there another posibility?

Thanks.
Skin helper seem not able to read Hyperlinks... So in case of most biographies plot outlines are not showing up. Please fix this.

(2017-03-01, 19:46)aeneas1 Wrote:
(2017-02-15, 17:31)nvsquared Wrote:
(2017-02-08, 17:28)TheSwede1970 Wrote: Same issue here...

The issue is that the latest extendedinfo script has been made to work with Kodi 18 Leia. In Kodi 18 Leia, the function System.HasModalDialog has been changed to System.HasActiveModalDialog. This causes the error "Could not find valid content type". To fix it for Kodi 17 look in your addon directory and open the file process.py ("C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib") .

Look for the line:

Hope the original author can fix it in an update to work with both Kodi 17 and 18.

question, how do i hide certain addons in the addons list? don't want the list cluttered with addons that aren't frequently used, for example the extended info addon is pretty much a set-it-once and forget proposition....

Where can i find it on Libreelec, when im looking over the network folder i dont see this files. Extendeinfo would'nt work for me. I think its the same issue.
i am using kodi17.1 with the default skin on win10 and the artwork always vanishes on the left side.
all is see is the cast and description.

only when i move the mouse pointer to the left edge and move it around close to the edge the artwork appears.
as soon as i move the pointer a bit away from the left edge the artwork moves out of the screen again.
(2017-03-17, 18:47)D3ltorohd Wrote:
(2017-03-01, 19:46)aeneas1 Wrote:
(2017-02-15, 17:31)nvsquared Wrote: The issue is that the latest extendedinfo script has been made to work with Kodi 18 Leia. In Kodi 18 Leia, the function System.HasModalDialog has been changed to System.HasActiveModalDialog. This causes the error "Could not find valid content type". To fix it for Kodi 17 look in your addon directory and open the file process.py ("C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib") .

Look for the line:

Where can i find it on Libreelec, when im looking over the network folder i dont see this files. Extendeinfo would'nt work for me. I think its the same issue.

So i have changed this line and test it again,Unfortunately without success.
Here are the link with new logfile.
Does a property get set with current lists source / choice?

ie. I click MovieDB > In cinemas, the list shows. Is there a property/listitem that contains 'In cinemas'?

thnaks
Here is what using plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=favourites as <content> for <fixedlist> produces (plus - nothing is displayed) on my v17 (when I use favourites://, everything is as expected):

http://pastebin.com/9YAkZ7Uc
Something different Smile

@Phill tnx for not change your code for Lei version,....With this changes (Kodi isue) your script working without error.
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/11892
Also tnx @ LS80 for solving this puzzle Wink
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Hi all, I would really appreciate some assistance with extended info script.

I am trying to make it search for and list multiple playlists at the same time. The idea here is to make it list the top music billboard charts for different genres

I can use the RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=list,type=playlist,query=PLH6pfBXQXHEC2uDmDy5oi3tHW6X8kZ2Jo" and it returns the playlist for top hip hop tracks, I am trying to make it list other's at the same time, such as PLvLX2y1VZ-tFJCfRG7hi_OjIAyCriNUT2 for top country music

Is there a way extendedinfo can search and list more than one playlist at the same time via search or command?

Thank you in advanced, any advice would be fantastic
Hi,

When I use plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=incinemamovies and plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=upcomingmovies, I have not the same lists are on moviedb https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/now-playing and https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/upcoming.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Seems that ExtendedInfo 5.60 doesn't support HEVC/x.265 video codec.
I've raised an issue at the GitHub - https://github.com/phil65/script.extendedinfo/issues/61
Kodi 17.6 on multiple Windows 10 x64 machines with shared MySQL 5.6.43 database. Kodi 18 on Xbox One. Content (music, video, photos) stored on Windows Server 2012 R2 file server and accessed by SMB.
@phill65
I keep getting script.extendedinfo errors usually when on music info screen.
Here is a log file as an example:
https://paste.ubuntu.com/24332148/
Appreciate your help/
Thanks
Hi,

I keep getting following errors:

Code:
22:39:14.197 T:3272602608   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
                                            Error Contents: ('statistics',)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/plugin.py", line 134, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/plugin.py", line 31, in __init__
                                                listitems = process.start_info_actions(info, self.params)
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/process.py", line 230, in start_info_actions
                                                orderby=params.get("orderby", "relevance"))
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/script.module.kodi65/lib/kodi65/youtube.py", line 199, in search
                                                listitems = handle_videos(results["items"], extended=extended)
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/script.module.kodi65/lib/kodi65/youtube.py", line 55, in handle_videos
                                                stats = ext_item['statistics']
                                            KeyError: ('statistics',)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
22:39:14.642 T:3272602608 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(28, /home/osmc/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/plugin.py): the python script "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/plugin.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: N9XBMCAddon7xbmcgui10DialogBusyE
22:39:14.651 T:4089435120   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://script.extendedinfo/?info=youtubesearchvideos&&id="Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian" Film Trailer
22:39:16.609 T:3264214000 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(29, /home/osmc/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/plugin.py): the python script "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/plugin.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: N9XBMCAddon7xbmcgui10DialogBusyE

Are these caused by script.extendedinfo or by script.module.kodi65
  • 128(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.extendedinfo29