• 23(current)
[THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK
Saste, in many of the screenshots you post, the text in the top "main menu" (movies/tv/music etc) doesn't enlarge when selected/highlighted... I like this look very much Nod

Will this be implemented into the skin in thr future?
It doesn't enlarge because it's not focused on his screenshots.
Hey black, yea, you beat me to it.. Big Grin
I was just coming back to post my mistake as I just realised it was indeed not focused,
Cheers Wink

That said... How difficult is it to stop the enlarging text and have it highlighted only? It's a nice subtle improvement I think having the text stay static and be highlighted only?
Hmmm.... I think its possible but perhaps a little to subtle if only color changes cause colour changes also if you on a tile in this category...

But for me its to late today to think about that Wink so i got a last update on git which changes every black gradient image like camera on top right corner in movielibrary to real black once also codec info and so on...

Now really good night xD
Thanks for the final update, I'll get testing it and feedback Nod

Re: text .. Yea if it's to subtle then maybe best to leave it as-is Nod it was while i was looking at the new screen shots I momentarily noticed a nice improvment, a constant (consistent) text and it looked very appealing, this neater look is was the text is not enlarged... but then I realise it was not selected Laugh

Have a good sleep,
I'm just finishing up some bits and bobs and testing these new icons etc,
All is looking wonderful Nod
Good night Saste Big Grin
Hi Saste.

I have been following your thread for past three weeks, your work looks awesome.
Pat Your input will also help newbies like myself.

By trying out different skins I have found a better understanding of XBMC.

I have told a lot of my friends about the program, ....XBMC. But they think it is to
Difficult and give up because of a lack of knowaledge.

Keep up the good work and many thanks.
good morning guys...

@crackerjack1: i'm glad to bring some people closer to xbmc and it's awesomeness (does this word exist actually Wink ) and it's always nice to see other people's interest in what i am doing Big Grin
honestly i have to say xbmc was to difficult for me at first too (i was mistaken Wink ) it's way simpler than it appears to be and makes fun as you can do almost anything with it...

Regards
Saste
Update on Git

- dialogs fontcolour fixed
- summerbreeze flags fixed in listview
Alls working and looking well here Big Grin
I think it's so quiet as the skin is 99% perfect Rofl

Not much to report except its awesome Nod
Great to hear Wink don't have time for bugfixing anyway Big Grin
Nice Currently Using This On MY XBMC And Feeling IS Cool

But In My TVGuide Addon It Say's Mouse Disabled Why Sad

BTW Nice Theme Smile
Yeah, Me, Myself, and I, The Three Musketeers
Hi Saste

Yes there is a word Awesomeness, and it goes to show what anyone can do if they have the interest.

Reading on the forums a lot of people complain if their system is buffering or hanging up to much.

Some do not consider the sleepless nights and hard work that people like your self and other Dev,s put into
XBMC.

Again many thanks for awesome work.
@terrorkeed: cause you have to disable mouse in xbmc settings, this skin doesn't support mouse Wink
(2013-04-16, 15:09)Saste Wrote: @terrorkeed: cause you have to disable mouse in xbmc settings, this skin doesn't support mouse Wink

Ow That's Bad.. But I Think I Would Manage...

Getting A Re-MOTE Soon...
Yeah, Me, Myself, and I, The Three Musketeers
What a wonder- & powerful Skin :-)

.. but my artistslideshow is NOT running (just with this Skin) ? Any idea or tip?

cheers from austria
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[THEME/MOD] Xperience1080+ RAINBOW f.k.a. CMYK10