• 6(current)
Win HTML Creator for Kodi
Hello DEAD. I would like to help you out and share my media HTML generated by your program. I am not 100% sure how to use it yet, since I cant seem to see icons in my movies. What you say say help me out here a second and I will upload whatever it is that you need me to upload so you can see a media with MOVIES and TV SHOWS?

Thanks Smile
Juan
Are you running the app on the same system as XBMC? Which version of the app? Use the newest version and before you start anything, turn on debug mode (found at the top of the screen in the second menu)... after turning on debug, do everything normally, when it completes, take your debug log and upload it to xbmclogs.com and post the link to it (or you can PM it to me if you don't want it public).
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
(2013-04-04, 21:24)Archigos Wrote: I'm not sure what the next step to help would be, I'm kind of confused as to why it's doing that. I'll keep trying to think of solutions and work with Dead about it when I do.
Could have something to do the recognized ability of my wife to hang computers? Big Grin
Dont worry
That actually made me laugh out loud (but it might have been coming down from a morphine shot)....
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
(2013-04-04, 21:25)juan71287 Wrote: Hello DEAD. I would like to help you out and share my media HTML generated by your program. I am not 100% sure how to use it yet, since I cant seem to see icons in my movies. What you say say help me out here a second and I will upload whatever it is that you need me to upload so you can see a media with MOVIES and TV SHOWS?

Thanks Smile

Icons, as in quality parameters ? (1080/720/SD/AAC/...)
If so, then you have to hover the first tv show episode or the movie in XBMC and wait for it to generate the data.
Then close xbmc and let it save Database.. now run my program
(2013-04-04, 22:11)Archigos Wrote: That actually made me laugh out loud (but it might have been coming down from a morphine shot)....
Confused hope it's not serious

On the other hand, the pillow has made me realize I made an error in the test you asked me for.
Create the profile, but when adding the source, without realizing I returned to choose samba instead of the Z drive. The force of habit, I guess. Angel

Today I have repeated it correctly, I think. And I found a strange result. Executed as user works fine. But run as administrator fails. Attached are the two log and video75.db

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?pyvyyiy3cje8foa
Anyone with ideas and bugs he wants to report before I finish the next version?
I think I finally fixed the poster problems. Program now searches inside TV Show Main folder for <tvname>-poster/folder.jpg and if 1 folder for each it searches poster/folder.jpg (same to movies)
It did that before as well, but I wrote a better matching mechanism, which is less sensitive.

To all who want MySQL, can anyone post me a high-resolution screenshot of the table structure?
I'm also going to add MediaInfo to new version. If you didn't notice I added a new DLL, "mediainfo.dll".
This will allow you to scan your library with my program for media-info tags, instead of using XBMC (which is easier).
So the missing quality icons (720p and that) which you had to fetch by hovering the video in XBMC can now be fetched by my program.
The mediainfo is also used for the new Stats Page.
I can supply you a copy of my MySQL database if you'd like - it's populated with movies and TV shows.

I also don't really have any local thumbnails/posters in the media directories - my XBMC instances pull these down from the internet using whatever is specified within the database.
(2013-04-05, 14:11)ConfusedTA Wrote: I can supply you a copy of my MySQL database if you'd like - it's populated with movies and TV shows.

I also don't really have any local thumbnails/posters in the media directories - my XBMC instances pull these down from the internet using whatever is specified within the database.

Just like mine does, that's the best imo, but alot of user's here use local fanart/posters, so i had to make it fetch them as well.
But do not worry, it prefers remote over local. Smile (As 100% of my poster/fanart is remote)

Added auto mode as well Smile, works better than I thought: starts, gets list, gens html if posters needed, it loads them. and quits.
Excellent Smile

I guess another option is that if you've already got the artwork "locally" but retrieved from the internet and is now stored in the XBMC cache - this is referenced in the Textures13.db file I believe. So it might be worth (for those with limited internet connections for example) to look at the Textures13.db file for the images in the cache first? Maybe something as a future enhancement? Smile
(2013-04-04, 06:07)DeadSix27 Wrote: This is driving me nuts how come XBMC has such a terrible SQL Format. Whoever made that should get slapped.
Post your debug output, then i will try to solve your problem later.

Download 5.6.7: XBMC_HTML_Generator 5.6.7

5.6.7 Changes:
Changed UI Elements: Get Video Data is now "Scan Library"
Added buttons to open folder and html
Added more info popups
Added message for poster queue after scanning library

Maybe rename "scan library" to "Scrape libraries"
(2013-04-05, 15:09)ConfusedTA Wrote: Excellent Smile

I guess another option is that if you've already got the artwork "locally" but retrieved from the internet and is now stored in the XBMC cache - this is referenced in the Textures13.db file I believe. So it might be worth (for those with limited internet connections for example) to look at the Textures13.db file for the images in the cache first? Maybe something as a future enhancement? Smile

Very very very very v.. interesting.. i did not know that all the images are actually cached Big Grin
I will add that, definately.
But the caching also lowers image resolution...
(2013-04-05, 15:26)Robotica Wrote: But the caching also lowers image resolution...

Nope, I checked that, the images are the same resolution.
See urself, left is image opened of remote url, right is cached image
http://i.imgur.com/aEx0S7P.png
sorry, my bad. I think you missed my other post.

(2013-04-05, 15:21)Robotica Wrote:
(2013-04-04, 06:07)DeadSix27 Wrote: This is driving me nuts how come XBMC has such a terrible SQL Format. Whoever made that should get slapped.
Post your debug output, then i will try to solve your problem later.

Download 5.6.7: XBMC_HTML_Generator 5.6.7

5.6.7 Changes:
Changed UI Elements: Get Video Data is now "Scan Library"
Added buttons to open folder and html
Added more info popups
Added message for poster queue after scanning library

Maybe rename "scan library" to "Scrape libraries"
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HTML Creator for Kodi7