XBMC close itself without any error
Hey guys i've just bought an android tv stick (e68) which has android 4.0.4. But then i installed xbmc frodo and try to open, it opens correctly but after 10 seconds it crashes without any error message. How can I fix this problem? I bouht this one because i've just use it with xbmc, without xbmc this device means nothing to me. pls help.
Hi. So are you saying that XBMC simply exits back to the home screen with no error or no warning or anything? If so, that's what's happening on my APC Rock boards with Android 4 as well - it did it's ''starting XBMC for the first time'' on the first run and that all seemed proper, but after that, it just starts and then exits a few seconds later.
yes, exactly the same problem here...
OK - well, I don't have any help for you yet. Sad This is my thread here (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=161040) reporting the same issue - so please if you figure out what's going on, or where there might be some info in a log file or error report or something - then please post it here or in my thread, and I'll do the same if I figure it out as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC close itself without any error0