• 3(current)
[RELEASE] Trakt.tv List Manager Add-on
While that one is fixed, I just encountered another problem when trying to add the movie "Thor: The Dark World" with the Apple iTunes Trailers add-on. Other movies seem to work fine, so I guess it has anything to do with the colon character in the title name? Here a snap of the error:

Code:
14:47:20 T:2705826880  NOTICE: [TraktListApi]: '_api_call using url: https://api.trakt.tv/movie/watchlist/2ce240ab6543ebd7d84abe5268a822d5'
14:47:21 T:2705826880  NOTICE: [TraktListApi]: "_api_call response: {u'status': u'success', u'skipped': 0, u'inserted': 1, u'already_exist': 0, u'skipped_movies': []}"
14:47:46 T:2705826880  NOTICE: Thread XBPyThread start, auto delete: false
14:47:46 T:2705826880  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
14:47:47 T:2705826880  NOTICE: [TraktListApi]: '_api_call using url: https://api.trakt.tv/account/test/2ce240ab6543ebd7d84abe5268a822d5'
14:47:48 T:2705826880  NOTICE: [TraktListApi]: "_api_call response: {u'status': u'success', u'message': u'all good!'}"
14:47:48 T:2705826880  NOTICE: [xbmcswift2] Request for "/movies/add" matches rule for function "add_movie_to_list"
14:47:48 T:2705826880   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: not enough arguments for format string
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/xbian/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.trakt_list_manager/addon.py", line 499, in <module>
                                                plugin.run()
                                              File "/home/xbian/.xbmc/addons/script.module.xbmcswift2/lib/xbmcswift2/plugin.py", line 332, in run
                                                items = self._dispatch(self.request.path)
                                              File "/home/xbian/.xbmc/addons/script.module.xbmcswift2/lib/xbmcswift2/plugin.py", line 306, in _dispatch
                                                listitems = view_func(**items)
                                              File "/home/xbian/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.trakt_list_manager/addon.py", line 266, in add_movie_to_list
                                                movie = get_movie()
                                              File "/home/xbian/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.trakt_list_manager/addon.py", line 330, in get_movie
                                                movies = api.search_movie(movie['title'])
                                              File "/home/xbian/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.trakt_list_manager/resources/lib/api.py", line 79, in search_movie
                                                return self._api_call(path)
                                              File "/home/xbian/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.trakt_list_manager/resources/lib/api.py", line 166, in _api_call
                                                'username': self._username
                                            TypeError: not enough arguments for format string
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
(2013-05-12, 14:18)jvandenbroek Wrote:
(2013-05-12, 11:53)sphere Wrote: That's really strange, seems like any of your movies has an unicode character (ü) in its imdb_id - which is not possible. Could you send me your trakt.tv credentials? Its not a requirement but it would make the debugging much easier for me.
If you agree, just send me a PM.

Thanks, I figured out which movie caused this. It's Süskind (http://trakt.tv/movie/sskind-2012 ), after removing this from my watchlist, all is fine. Not sure how it could contain that unicode character? Is there a way to make this work with this movie on the list?

Hi,

I found and fixed the error! The error took place when you have a movie in your watchlist or customlist AND in your xbmc-database AND its movie-file contains a unicode character.

I already requested an update to the official add-on repository so it will be available in the next days.

Thanks for reporting!
-sphere
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Thanks for the addon, it's great!
I only wonder how is it, that you didn't add CouchPotato integration since you made that magnificent addon too.

how can this be implemented so i could add from watchlist\recommended\etc... to couchpotato's wanted list?

thanks in advance!
(2013-06-11, 02:36)HallucinogeN Wrote: Thanks for the addon, it's great!
I only wonder how is it, that you didn't add CouchPotato integration since you made that magnificent addon too.

how can this be implemented so i could add from watchlist\recommended\etc... to couchpotato's wanted list?

thanks in advance!

Do you really need this? CouchPotato is able to monitor your trakt.tv lists to automatically add movies from these.
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Love this add-on. Thank you!
You're welcome.

Btw, if you want to support me you can try JamBMC and vote for it in the App-Contest.

regards,
sphere
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Quote:Generally said, this add-on was planned to "simple manage" your custom lists, not as a full featured trakt.tv client. I can't add every single feature but you are welcome to open PullRequests

I know this is meant to be a "simple manager" but that's all relative isn't it? Smile

I thought it would be cool to at least *view* two of the other really common "lists" or ways to view your movies. Which is the collection & the seen it/I've watched/plays "lists". These two can be found:
Seen it: http://trakt.tv/user/dickalan/library/movies/plays
Collection: http://trakt.tv/user/dickalan/library/movies/collection

I have no idea what this would mean from a programming stand-point. So I'm probably a little naive, but it's worth the shot!

Thanks again, I started using Trakt.tv for the sole purpose of the "custom list" feature it provides. So the fact that your add-on implements this perfectly is so-awesome! Thanks!
(2013-06-13, 00:38)sphere Wrote:
(2013-06-11, 02:36)HallucinogeN Wrote: Thanks for the addon, it's great!

thanks in advance!

Do you really need this? CouchPotato is able to monitor your trakt.tv lists to automatically add movies from these.

I don't really need it. but it would improve the total experience :-]
I don't normally use the option within couchpotato to synch with my trakt.tv watchlist, since i don't want it to download the all list altogether, no room for it all on the hard-disk so i need to prioritize.
there's another alternative, if you can add "add to watchlist", then i could move files from custom lists to watchlist, which in turn will be sent to CT automatically.

and...
option to see rated\comments from trakt.tv but most importantly, search movies\get recommendations in-order to find new movies would be a neat feature.

and again, thanks for all your efforts.
@HallucinogeN:

I added the "Add to CouchPotato"-Feature and requested the update in the official Repo, Version 0.1.3 should be available shortly.
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Thank you for this nice AddOn. I decided to install it in combination with HD Trailers.

I have one problem, I can't seem to delete items from a Custom List, and instead get an "Error, Script Failed, addon.py" message.

And as a request, if a Custom List is set as the default, can it be the first list to show instead of (or in addition to) "Show Watchlist" ? This woud save some extra steps to get to the list you use the most (ie: the one that you have chosen as the default)

Also, as a question, are the normal plot/actor/director/runtime, etc etc, details ever available for a movie (plot seeming to be most important)?

Finally, views seem to be invidual for each movie. So eg: if I set the view to list/date/ascending, this view doesn't seem to apply when I go to the next trailer. I ask about this because it would always be nice to the oldest item first (ie: the teaser, or trailer, and thereafter any clips or additonal trailers)

THANK YOU Smile Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2013-07-10, 16:07)jmh2002 Wrote: I have one problem, I can't seem to delete items from a Custom List, and instead get an "Error, Script Failed, addon.py" message.
I can't reproduce, could you send me an xbmc.log Debug Log?

(2013-07-10, 16:07)jmh2002 Wrote: And as a request, if a Custom List is set as the default, can it be the first list to show instead of (or in addition to) "Show Watchlist" ? This woud save some extra steps to get to the list you use the most (ie: the one that you have chosen as the default)
The Default list is mainly for the add-call from third-party-add-ons. I add this to my todo list, maybe with the next update.

(2013-07-10, 16:07)jmh2002 Wrote: Also, as a question, are the normal plot/actor/director/runtime, etc etc, details ever available for a movie (plot seeming to be most important)?
All Metadata is already available. How do you start the add-on? From program- or video-section? Metadata is only available when you start the add-on from the video section. I will add dialog which informs about that in the next update.

(2013-07-10, 16:07)jmh2002 Wrote: Finally, views seem to be invidual for each movie. So eg: if I set the view to list/date/ascending, this view doesn't seem to apply when I go to the next trailer. I ask about this because it would always be nice to the oldest item first (ie: the teaser, or trailer, and thereafter any clips or additonal trailers)
? Do you talk about hd-trailers or Trakt List Manager?
I dont get it, could you say it in other words?

regards,
sphere
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
(2013-07-10, 16:07)jmh2002 Wrote: I have one problem, I can't seem to delete items from a Custom List, and instead get an "Error, Script Failed, addon.py" message.
I can't reproduce, could you send me an xbmc.log debug log?

Yes ok, I will organise a debug log Smile

(2013-07-10, 16:07)jmh2002 Wrote: And as a request, if a Custom List is set as the default, can it be the first list to show instead of (or in addition to) "Show Watchlist" ? This woud save some extra steps to get to the list you use the most (ie: the one that you have chosen as the default)
The Default list is mainly for the add-call from third-party-add-ons. I add this to my todo list, maybe with the next update.

Thank you, it would be most helpful Smile From the HD Trailers AddOn I add Movies to a Custom List ("Add to XBMC") which I need to buy, download, etc, etc and add to my XBMC movie collection. So I in this case I most often access my custom list, rather than the watchlist.

(2013-07-10, 16:07)jmh2002 Wrote: Also, as a question, are the normal plot/actor/director/runtime, etc etc, details ever available for a movie (plot seeming to be most important)?
All Metadata is already available. How do you start the add-on? From program- or video-section? Metadata is only available when you start the add-on from the video section. I will add dialog which informs about that in the next update.

Silly me, I was talking about this in regard to the HD Trailers AddOn. Im sorry, I have moved the questions to that thread Sleepy Blush

(2013-07-10, 16:07)jmh2002 Wrote: Finally, views seem to be invidual for each movie. So eg: if I set the view to list/date/ascending, this view doesn't seem to apply when I go to the next trailer. I ask about this because it would always be nice to the oldest item first (ie: the teaser, or trailer, and thereafter any clips or additonal trailers)
? Do you talk about hd-trailers or Trakt List Manager?
I dont get it, could you say it in other words?

Silly me, I was talking about this in regard to the HD Trailers AddOn. Im sorry, I have moved the questions to that thread Sleepy Blush
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
(2013-07-11, 11:04)sphere Wrote:

regards,
sphere

Here is the debug log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=36066
(2013-07-11, 14:52)jmh2002 Wrote:
(2013-07-11, 11:04)sphere Wrote:

regards,
sphere

Here is the debug log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=36066

I see no error in the log. Is that a log from a session where the error occurred?
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Yes it is. Perhaps I made an error. I will try again & post up a new log.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Trakt.tv List Manager Add-on3