Movie set help
I have several movie sets and I was curious what the syntax is that I need to put in the .nfo file for the year and genre for the sets so that when you are on the set title it shows whatever I have put in for year and genre. Also is there a way to add anything to the area where the plot would normally be for a movie that is not a part of a set? Doing some search didn't turn up much other than the set tag itself and the sort title tag. I am using the default Confluence skin on Frodo 12.1
Sets have no year or genre. The only metadata stored for sets is the set name and the artwork.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(2013-04-09, 06:37)jmarshall Wrote: Sets have no year or genre. The only metadata stored for sets is the set name and the artwork.

Interesting. I took a screen shot of what I was seeing. Where is it pulling in the year and media tags like in this screenshot or are those just defaults of some kind? What is even more odd to me is that none of that media data is correct. All the files that are a part of that set are HD mkvs etc.

Bump for thoughts
It is pulling the year from one of your movies in the set. I assume genre is the same. I made some changes to the code for the library view I use so that the codecs, year and genre do not show when a movie set is highlighted. If you are looking to alter the code, let me know and I can reply here or help you out.

Thsi thread probably would have gotten more response in the Skins/Confluence forum.
(2013-04-10, 20:22)VMCosco Wrote: It is pulling the year from one of your movies in the set. I assume genre is the same. I made some changes to the code for the library view I use so that the codecs, year and genre do not show when a movie set is highlighted. If you are looking to alter the code, let me know and I can reply here or help you out.

Thsi thread probably would have gotten more response in the Skins/Confluence forum.

Didn't even think about putting it in the Skins section. If you could share what you did to make those not show that would be great. I hate seeing it when it doesn't really apply.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie set help0