• 11(current)
librtmp - Help Thread
(2013-06-09, 02:11)Macielle Wrote: wich one is for ATV2?

thanks

The iOS one is for ATV2.
(2013-06-09, 02:31)RedPenguin Wrote:
(2013-06-09, 02:11)Macielle Wrote: wich one is for ATV2?

thanks

The iOS one is for ATV2.

Thanks! Smile Working perfect.
Can anyone help? As I'm having a bit of trouble.

I've fixed the librtmp on my pc and my laptop that runs ubunto and both of those are working fine,

But a friend brought round his mini mk808 android box which was having problems with some streams just like my pc and laptop did, so I though just swap the librtmp file, However after downloading the librtmp file and plugging the android into the pc to browse the files I just can't for the life of me find where the librtmp file goes. The file path that I looked in that I saw on the instructions thread just wasn't there.

I'm a missing something? The android is running the hub wizard version if that makes any difference.
Easiest thing I can think of is to type the following command:

find / -iname '*librtmp*'

That should be able to search your entire system for the file.
Sorry for the ridiculous question, but where would I type a command in android as I can't find a terminal like there is in my ubuntu.

It's android 4.2.2 on the mk808b btw.

Thanks.

EditConfusedorry, just got a terminal emulator and search using the command which says librtmp not found, I've had the android device connected to my pc and tried viewing through all the folders and searching that way and still can't find it. Seem's bizarre, xbmc and the hub work for the most part just a lot of the links don't work. Looked in the .org.xbmc.xbmc folder aswell as a few others and it just isn't there :/
(2013-06-11, 19:18)robbo87 Wrote: Sorry for the ridiculous question, but where would I type a command in android as I can't find a terminal like there is in my ubuntu.

It's android 4.2.2 on the mk808b btw.

Thanks.

EditConfusedorry, just got a terminal emulator and search using the command which says librtmp not found, I've had the android device connected to my pc and tried viewing through all the folders and searching that way and still can't find it. Seem's bizarre, xbmc and the hub work for the most part just a lot of the links don't work. Looked in the .org.xbmc.xbmc folder aswell as a few others and it just isn't there :/

Did you type the command in exactly with the ' and * marks?

To be safe you can just try running:

find / -name librtmp.so
yeh. I've downloaded a program called root explorer and that's managed to give me access to the file.

I've copied and replaced the librtmp into the right folder now however it doesn't seem to have made a difference.

I read somewhere about android replacing the file back with the original old one? could this be possibly happening?
Android only replaces the file on reboot.

Best to use my custom apks to avoid this.
Ok thanks I'll give that a go.

Probably another stupid question but to use one of you're custom apk's would it just be a case of uninstalling my current xbmc installation and then just installing the apk?
(2013-06-11, 23:07)robbo87 Wrote: Ok thanks I'll give that a go.

Probably another stupid question but to use one of you're custom apk's would it just be a case of uninstalling my current xbmc installation and then just installing the apk?

Yes just backup any settings using whatever method you have, otherwise you will lose your current XBMC settings.

Now thanks to the "custom" signature, even though you can't have the original XBMC installed, you can upgrade any of my APKs at any time and not lose your settings. So that's the good news Smile
Hi, I downloaded the rtmpdump-2.4.zip file for windows. There are a lot of other files along with the librtmp.dll. Do I need to put all these in the dvdplayers folder? or just the librtmp.dll?
You only need librtmp.dll which is why it's offered as a seperate download.
Thanks very much RedPenguin. Just curious... what are the other files?
Having some trouble can get sportsdevil to load and go to firstrow select links but nothing happens, I'm using galaxy s4 on android jellybean, seen that I might have to load a new rtmp file can anyone point me in right direction?
(2013-06-13, 17:37)sapstar Wrote: Thanks very much RedPenguin. Just curious... what are the other files?

The other files are for watching and/or recording the feeds.

librtmp is just the library from rtmpdump, one of the programs but also the name of the entire project.

(2013-06-16, 22:59)bosvelt Wrote: Having some trouble can get sportsdevil to load and go to firstrow select links but nothing happens, I'm using galaxy s4 on android jellybean, seen that I might have to load a new rtmp file can anyone point me in right direction?

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...te_librtmp

Just follow those instructions using my Mediafire latest files. Don't reboot though because Android will simply replace the file.

You most likely will have to use my custom APKs.
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
librtmp - Help Thread8