~1 minute delay when starting XBMC
(2013-05-22, 08:33)phsyraxion Wrote: I had similar issues with Nox under Eden for a while. Not exactly the same, but I would have very very slow response and small lockups for the first 2-3 minutes when loading XBMC. I tracked it down after I started to manually move addons out of the folder and it appeared to be the "randomitems" script just caused massive issues for me.

I now have no issues in Frodo as I believe the way random junk is done is different and I am now upgraded to Win7 with an SSD so it takes only 42 seconds from a cold boot to use XBMC Smile

@phsyraxion, thanks for the input. I did notice a line in one of two of my previous logs mentioning the random items script around when a delay happened but it was very inconsistently showing up and disabling the script did nothing. But, still a great thing to keep an eye out for. I started from a fresh install again and am rebuilding the db as we speak. I "Edited Source" and "Refreshed all paths" for Movies right before I went to bed last night and did the same for TV Shows this morning. I'll test to see if the Update Library still has the delay when I get home.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ~1 minute delay when starting XBMC - by seth.feinberg - 2013-05-22, 19:17
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
~1 minute delay when starting XBMC0