~1 minute delay when starting XBMC
(2013-06-15, 02:28)Dilligaf Wrote: Your link is broken. Do you have a laptop or other pc that you could install MySql for testing?? The name is only used if you want/need multiple databases such as kids and adults or whatever. You can grant xbmc full proivileges from the MySql command line as detailed in the wiki.

There was a period at the end that I have now removed. thanks for letting me know.

I do have another machine to test it on and I will as soon as I exhaust this MySQL permissions rabbit hole. that just seems like a very involved test and I'd like to test everything else before jumping in. The name is from dharma where a name was needed that I just kept because I liked having the tables prefixed with xbmc in MySQL. I know I don't need the names and I was having issues so I removed the tag, but I'm obviously still having issues. I read the wiki but that seems to imply that it is to make the MySQL MORE secure, whereas I want to allow ANY user on my LAN full access to avoid any issues with root squashing etc...

Messages In This Thread
RE: ~1 minute delay when starting XBMC - by seth.feinberg - 2013-06-15, 17:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
~1 minute delay when starting XBMC0