Android grey/gray screen & no sound on playback
Im having trouble with video playback on some videos. I am using Tronsmart T428 Quad Core Mini PC Android 4.2 Rockchip RK3188, and its awesome btw.
Anyway, I have my main desktop computer as my server to stream videos from it. I have a lot of recorded tv shows etc on there (i use windows media center for that computer) and I share that folder with the network in order for it to be streamed to my bedroom where my android device is. In any case some videos do not have sound or picture at all. There doesnt seem to be a pattern to which videos do not work. they are all recorded by my windows media center pc and they are all the same file type so i dont understand why some videos simply do not stream. The videos that do not work look grey in color and have no sound at all. The video "plays", like you will see the timer progressing, but the screen is just grayish and it has no sound. I tinker with the settings but i dont want to get too far away from the default setting for fear of messing the whole thing up. I probably have like 100 episodes of different tv shows and about 70% of them play well, with good quality video and sound.
bump

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
grey/gray screen & no sound on playback0