XBMC on Pi: Add TV/monitor Power Save support when idle?
(2014-03-07, 22:02)vbat99 Wrote: Any thing stick out in these logs?

No not particularly, as it's working as it should! Smile

On your previous test, I have no idea why XBMC was exiting when it entered the suspend state, but that's probably a bug with virtual suspend in Raspbmc and one of the reasons why it has now been pulled - that's not how it should be operating, and not how it works/worked in OpenELEC (at least not in my setup).

So without broken virtual suspend confusing things, it's now just a matter of handling the CEC side of things in your /home/pi/mytv.sh script, telling your TV to do whatever you want it to do when HDMI is disabled (--off) and re-enabled (--preferred).

One post which may be worth a read is this one, as it has some useful links but does mention that using cec-client can break XBMC CEC control although I don't know how insurmountable that is likely to be longer term (it's not going to be a problem when XBMC is being restarted each time, which is the case without virtual suspend). It certainly would be nice if CEC was accessible via JSON which is something Montellese is/was looking at.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: XBMC on Pi: Add TV/monitor Power Save support when idle? - by Milhouse - 2014-03-07, 22:18
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC on Pi: Add TV/monitor Power Save support when idle?1