Win Missing TV seasons and episodes
So after reading through a multitude of different threads, I still haven't found a solution. Xbmc added all of my tv shows, but left out random episodes and whole entire seasons. The naming convention is the same for all my shows and I have the setting on to display all episodes. I'm using frodo with the Aeon Nox skin. Spent all night trying to figure a way to manually add them without having to create an .nfo file for it. I'm fairly new to xbmc, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
A debug log (wiki) may help determine what is going on.

Go into files view and highlight a series that has been missed, select info on your remote or i on your keyboard and it should go off in search of.

Frankly naming issues, or ambiguous titles are the main cause (although you are more likely to find ambiguous titles in movies, given the low number of creative brain cells in Hollywood, which leads to a high number of remakes.)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I tried pressing i on the missing season and I did a manual search for the correct show. It found it, but it said there were 0 episodes and it still did not show up in my library. I have a log file, but it's 834 lines. Is there a specific section that's important for this issue or should I post the entire log file?
Do not post the log here! Instead, upload it to www.xbmclogs.com and post just the assigned URL for your uploaded log here.
Lol, that makes more sense.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=13801
So I think I figure out what the problem was. It's taking a while to go through them all, but I believe the problem was from only having two digits for the episode number. Been through about 4 shows so far and changing it to three seems to be working.
That is odd, all mine are sXXeYY and works fine.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
That format worked most of the time for me. Still coming across shows where its giving the episodes some other name and cutting some out. Is there a way to manually override the metadata the scraper is giving it?
Often there are two orders on thetvdb. Aired and dvd. Your epiosodes on disk may be in dvd order and you are scraping aired order or vice versa.
I have had the same problem.

A fast solution is to use "filebot"
Then you can add all your episodes in filebot
and rename them according to "thetvdb"

I have also used file to compare all my movies to "imdb"
It works great.

I hope this helps

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing TV seasons and episodes0