• 49(current)
Archive - old posts
Hi,

first great skin, love it on my RPi.

I have an issue, i hope you can help.
I'm used to click on the video progress bar to skip forward/backword. But your skin has no such behavior. Am I missung a configuration or is it not implemented? Can you add it, please?

So if the video has a length of 60min, and i click in the middel of the progess bar, to movie should be around ~30min. So more a seek bar than a progessbar.

thanks in advance
Owel
(2013-08-29, 12:55)Owel Wrote: I'm used to click on the video progress bar to skip forward/backword. But your skin has no such behavior. Am I missung a configuration or is it not implemented? Can you add it, please?

So if the video has a length of 60min, and i click in the middel of the progess bar, to movie should be around ~30min. So more a seek bar than a progessbar.

No, sorry. That's a big design flaw in Confluence as far as I'm concerned. Skin can be touch, mouse or remote friendly - pick one.

I've picked remote and I'm not going for jack of all trades thing.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Ok, it is accepted.
anyway thanks for your great skin!
(2013-08-29, 10:54)relyter Wrote: You may try create smartplaylist for actual movies based on path (/Movies) (or on "path is not"). Add this playlist to favorites and add this favorite to home screen. Label it MOVIES. To clear thing up you may disable default Movies entry on home, however you'll loose movie shelf and submenu this way.

Cheers, thats it. Don't care about the sub menus.
(2013-08-29, 10:08)relyter Wrote:
(2013-08-29, 01:59)bry- Wrote: pecinko, do you think you can add the option to "log off" under shutdown? I find this useful for those who may use multiple xbmc profiles.

mind blown, will go back and check it out. That was not an option for me for whatever reason.
has skin widgets broke again, im getting recommended items again, it stopped, but has started again
(2013-08-28, 21:36)pecinko Wrote: You don't need to restart. You might don't even need to "refresh" (option under settings). This feature seems to be broken for me as well, but it seems to be recent-PMS-updates related. All worked fine on previous versions of PMS.

You can't fix this by tweaking the skin, you should be tweaking plexbmc add-on instead.

Funny, I'm pretty sure I tried not to restart and do a refresh but I kept getting the 'all items" intermediate list, I had to reboot the PI to make it work.

Anyways, this is kind of a bad news, as no one is taking care of plexbmc at the moment if I'm not mistaken. Reverting PMS is out of the question I guess, I don't want to get corrupted database issues. I'll have to take a look at plexbmc see what can be done.

Oh and by the way, could you add the "recently aired, added, viewed" etc strings into the skin language so that I can be translated? That would be nice, I could do the french translation.

Thanks
(2013-08-28, 22:34)piodio Wrote: Hi pecinko,

Some strings of 'View Mode' are not localizable: Banner List, Panel, Low List, Big Panel.
It's not a big deal but would be better if I can translate them. Smile

Regards,

Done Smile

(2013-08-29, 17:03)Zeflash Wrote:
(2013-08-28, 21:36)pecinko Wrote: You don't need to restart. You might don't even need to "refresh" (option under settings). This feature seems to be broken for me as well, but it seems to be recent-PMS-updates related. All worked fine on previous versions of PMS.

You can't fix this by tweaking the skin, you should be tweaking plexbmc add-on instead.

Funny, I'm pretty sure I tried not to restart and do a refresh but I kept getting the 'all items" intermediate list, I had to reboot the PI to make it work.

Anyways, this is kind of a bad news, as no one is taking care of plexbmc at the moment if I'm not mistaken. Reverting PMS is out of the question I guess, I don't want to get corrupted database issues. I'll have to take a look at plexbmc see what can be done.

Oh and by the way, could you add the "recently aired, added, viewed" etc strings into the skin language so that I can be translated? That would be nice, I could do the french translation.

Thanks

It was about time someone help hippojay Smile Will take care of strings.

(2013-08-29, 15:50)stuCONNERS Wrote: has skin widgets broke again, im getting recommended items again, it stopped, but has started again

We know widgets script is broken in this regard. Martijn just fixed it so go get yourself an update fo it! Smile
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2013-08-29, 21:25)pecinko Wrote:
(2013-08-28, 22:34)piodio Wrote: Hi pecinko,

Some strings of 'View Mode' are not localizable: Banner List, Panel, Low List, Big Panel.
It's not a big deal but would be better if I can translate them. Smile

Regards,

Done Smile

Is the string list final yet?
@relyter

Almost Wink there are a few hardcoded ones. Care to hunt them down?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Hi Pecinko,

What a great skin you have made, awesome work.

If you don't mind, i have just one some suggestion.

I don't know if it's possible without a major rework, but a way to customize sub-menu items from the Home Menu setting (3 or 4 max) for each home item will be fantastic.
Even only for Menu items added from Favorites.

If anyone interested, I updated Arial font with the main characters from UbuntuCaps.ttf, this way it supports all unicode characters without changing from UbuntuCaps.
Here is the link :
http://ul.to/ddk1jvol

Thanks,

Regards,
could kiosk mode be added to i can let my children lose with this skin?
its still broken, recommended shows when not selected
(2013-08-29, 22:45)desperado77 Wrote: If anyone interested, I updated Arial font with the main characters from UbuntuCaps.ttf, this way it supports all unicode characters without changing from UbuntuCaps.

So with your changes, UbuntuCaps.ttf now supports more languages?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2013-08-30, 08:27)pecinko Wrote:
(2013-08-29, 22:45)desperado77 Wrote: If anyone interested, I updated Arial font with the main characters from UbuntuCaps.ttf, this way it supports all unicode characters without changing from UbuntuCaps.
So with your changes, UbuntuCaps.ttf now supports more languages?

Yes, they will use Arial typeface.
  • 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Archive - old posts10