No Album or Artist Info
After using XBMC for several years for movies and TV series and being quite familiar with it, I tried to use the music part as well lately.

I added my music sources and started scraping. XBMC reads all the id3 tags from the MP3s and creates a library as expected. But I can't get it to scrape any additional info, it's just what is in the tags and the folder.jpgs for cover art that is being displayed. For album and artist information, the allmusic and universal scrapers are active.

When I try to manually scrape information for an album, a dialogue is popping up which asks me to enter the album name (which already is correctly entered in the dialogue), after I press ok, it asks me for the artist, which is also there already. It keeps on doing this repeatedly whithout any chance of escape, I have to power off the machine and reboot. Tried this with "A Hard Days Night" by The Beatles as I thought there must be some info to scrape on this one! Something is going completely wrong here, any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
ForgotMyUsername

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Album or Artist Info0