Win Plot Outline instead of Plot Summary
Currently in XBMC 12 (Frodo), all view types show only the full plot summary and only when we go into the detailed movie info do we see the plot outline. Is there is a way to display only the plot outline in the views (such as Fanart, Media Info, Media Info 2, Media Info 3), and see the full summary in the detailed movie information page?
Am I the only one who wants this? Guys, any replies?
You are definitely not the only one who wants this, I absoloutely can't stand the full plot item - it's frequently boringly written, too detailed and often contains huge spoilers.
Almost every simple plot I've encountered for movies on IMDB is a nice, simple reference - all I actually want to pique my interest.

I've asked for this in confluence as well, only to be told to learn how to customise my own skins. It should absoloutely be a "toggle-able" option in my opinion.
"toggle-able" option - Now there's an idea Smile
Noli illegitimi carborundum

(2013-05-28, 14:11)Mudislander Wrote: "toggle-able" option - Now there's an idea Smile

It really should be something built more heavily into XBMC default confluence skin, I think it's a pretty important piece of info for heavy film watchers.
I was pretty surprised when I realised that I was the first to raise this issue (a google search of the forums did not turn up a similar request). And XBMC is all about movies, so I would categorise this as higher priority. And basically I don't think its that difficult to incorporate for a skilled skinner. Smile
(2013-05-29, 07:43)contentedbloke Wrote: I was pretty surprised when I realised that I was the first to raise this issue (a google search of the forums did not turn up a similar request). And XBMC is all about movies, so I would categorise this as higher priority. And basically I don't think its that difficult to incorporate for a skilled skinner. Smile

Just FYI, this has been solved if you didn't know - I thought I'd let you know.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1446295

It's only for the Aeon Nox skin but it's the only skin I think is better than the default to be honest.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Plot Outline instead of Plot Summary0