Release WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state
(2014-06-14, 10:18)schapplm Wrote:
(2014-04-28, 16:50)tafazzi87 Wrote: it's a fantastic service, but if i use a local path it works, but if i use a ftp resource it doesnt work why?
i've this error :
17:15:13 T:4440 NOTICE: service.watchedlist: Notification. Watchedlist: Error: Writing the WL-database file C:\Users\Francesco\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\service.watchedlist\dbcopy\watchedlist.db

I notices this too. I use the virtual file system from xbmc ( xbmcvfs.mkdir(), .copy(), .exists() ). It seems, that xbmc can only read FTP paths, not write them.
This problem occured to me too when trying to export my video database (nfo files and posters) to my FTP sources (Frodo did not buffer local nfs and smb network sources but ftp sources).
I think it is easier to switch to smb or nfs source for the WL-database or somehow make a virtual drive for the ftp path in your operating system.

I'm having the same problem as tafazzi87, but I'm trying to save to a nfs source. I'm think if I can copy the local WL-database to the nfs source it might work?? However I don't know where or how to find the WL-database on my geexbox installHuh Not much use having the database stuck locally on the SD card, as it doesn't really work as a backup (things go wrong I flash the SD card) or to share watched status between different XBMC installs in the house.

Messages In This Thread
RE: WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state - by CamAE - 2014-07-03, 08:47
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state3