Release WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state
(2016-06-09, 07:06)blangsozo Wrote: 1) First, I attempted the Dropbox setup. [...]

Code:
Error Contents: (2, 'No such file or directory', u'C:\Users\blang\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.module.dropbox\dropbox-auth-qr-code.png')
One possibility: It was not installed properly. You should install from zip or from the official Kodi addon repository.
Then the dependencies script.module.dropbox and (the sub-dependency script.module.qrcode) are also installed automatically from the official repo.
If you just extract the zip file from service.watchedlist manually into ...\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons, then the dependencies are not installed.
Do the folders script.module.qrcode and script.module.dropbox exist in your addons-folder (not: userdata\addon_data)?

Other possibility: There is some error saving the image file to a non-existing folder in the dropbox addon. Could you manually create the folder AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.module.dropbox and then try again?

If that does not solve it: Could you provide the full error log?

(2016-06-09, 07:06)blangsozo Wrote: 2) Since I was originally planning on going the MySQL route, I quickly abandoned the Dropbox option. I configured WatchedList to write to MySQL and it connected and built the tables with no issues. When I manually executed, I got a bunch of "0 watched" notifications. [...]
The "0 watched" notifications look normal. It seems, that your WatchedList-database is empty (ok, since it is new) and also that you Kodi video library does not contain any watched movies or tv episodes (unlikely if you want to export an existing library).

(2016-06-09, 07:06)blangsozo Wrote: Is it safe to assume that this is my problem? Does your add-on support exporting watched statuses from a shared MySQL library?
I also use this configuration (shared mySQL Kodi database and mySQL WL database). This should work.

You can check, if your Kodi video library contains watched movies and episodes by entering the following in the address line of your browser (while Kodi is running and if you have enabled this):

Code:
http://localhost:8080/jsonrpc?request={"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.GetTVShows", "params": {"properties": ["title", "imdbnumber"], "sort": { "order": "ascending", "method": "title" } }, "id": 1}
Code:
http://localhost:8080/jsonrpc?request={"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.GetMovies", "params": {"properties": ["title", "year", "imdbnumber", "lastplayed", "playcount"], "sort": { "order": "ascending", "method": "title" } }, "id": 1}
Code:
http://localhost:8080/jsonrpc?request={"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.GetEpisodes", "params": {"properties": ["tvshowid", "season", "episode", "playcount", "showtitle", "lastplayed"] }, "id": 1}

This should give you the results for the Kodi video database query, that the WatchedList addon also processes:
Code:
...,{"imdbnumber":"73141","label":"American Dad","title":"American Dad","tvshowid":7}...
Code:
...,{"imdbnumber":"tt2294449","label":"22 Jump Street","lastplayed":"2014-12-13 22:46:05","movieid":945,"playcount":1,"title":"22 Jump Street","year":2014},...
Code:
...,{"episode":9,"episodeid":135,"label":"2x09. Placebo Effect","lastplayed":"2015-12-29 00:59:55","playcount":3,"season":2,"showtitle":"Archer (2009)","tvshowid":10},...

So are there any entries with "playcount":1 in your query outputs?

Messages In This Thread
RE: WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state - by schapplm - 2016-06-11, 10:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state3