Release WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state
(2019-08-18, 19:54)schapplm Wrote: Creating a database with unique identifiers from within Kodi (e.g. imdb number) would require scraping the media somehow or obtaining the identifiers on other ways, so this would mostly be suitable for media that is already in the database.
I always just thought about a "To Watch List" for items which already are in your KODI movie database. Maybe even just for movies.
I think including "all movies and espisodes of the world" just would bloat the idea beyond practicality. (Besides the nightmare of additional dev workload :-) )

(2019-08-18, 19:54)schapplm Wrote: There are already a few solutions for this. E.g., the trakt addon or lists in streaming addons like in the Netflix addon. There is also a "WatchList" addon, but I am not sure what it does.
I think you should start a discussion thread on this where you specify your requirements and compare them against existing solutions. 
Yes, thats a good idea. I already tried the existing possibilities. "Watchlist" is not a "To Watch List" addon. Had hopes for this one, but nope.
I'll ping you in the new thread when i have the time to create it. Thanks for your reply. :-)
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)

Messages In This Thread
RE: WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state - by axbmcuser - 2019-08-18, 23:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state3