Release WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state
(2020-10-14, 20:22)schapplm Wrote:
(2020-10-14, 20:13)CaptainTivo Wrote: Error Writing the WL-database file [...] Incorrect datetime value
This might be a very brute-force solution ...:
(2015-02-02, 00:44)donnuts Wrote: Well... I got this error (incorrect datetime value) everytime and for each files. So, I deleted the database and started a new one. This seems to be good now.
Can you enable debug logging and look into the log file of Kodi? The popup notifications do not contain that much information.
If it is the same error as with the discussion on the strict mode (follow the link):
(2019-08-08, 08:03)schapplm Wrote: [...]Can you try to fix this in your Kodi database?[...]
OK, I deleted the database and recreated it and then ran Watchedlist.  It updated the database.  Then I changed a couple of TV episodes to "watched" and exited Kodi.  I then restarted Kodi and 5 minutes later, Watchedlist updated without errors.  So I guess that simply deleting the database and re-creating it fixed the problem.  Would still like to know what the problem was.  Thanks.
Current Kodi: 20.2, Mariadb 10.2 running on Unraid server.

Messages In This Thread
RE: WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state - by CaptainTivo - 2020-10-15, 23:34
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state3