Release WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state
(2021-04-15, 17:59)schapplm Wrote:
(2021-04-11, 09:49)Deewhy Wrote: I’ve installed watchedlist on 2 of my raspberry Pi 4’s using MySQL. It all seeems to work as it should however I have certain tv shows that will not sync to the other Pi. For example i have 19 episodes watched on the main tv but zero on the 2nd tv. It only seems to be 1 tv show. Everything is set up the same. Any help would be great. 
A cause for the problem could be that the tv show is scraped with two different providers like thetvdb and themoviedb on each of the devices. In that case, the stored unique identifier of the show is different and the addon can not combine the information. This is a known issue, which is not solved yet (and will not be in the near future).
Thank you for the reply, unfortunately this is not the issue. All have been scrapped using thetvdb. 
I have multiple tv shows doing the same thing. The MySQL database is fine the watched show appears straight after, however the Kodi doesn’t pick up the info next time watchedlist is run. Any other ideas.?

Messages In This Thread
RE: WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state - by Deewhy - 2021-04-17, 00:34
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state3