Release WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state
I'm using Kodi 19.3 on an Xbox one and getting an error with this addon. Can I check if anyone else is having issues?

When I run it, I get an almost immediate error notification at the top. The error log shows an error similar to that reported in https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=365157
Quote:PermissionError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: 'S:\\Program Files\\WindowsApps\\XBMCFoundation.Kodi_19.3.0.70_x64__4n2hpmxwrvr6p\\system\\python\\lib\\email\\mime\\__init__.py'
See my post #97.

Even after fixing the lib issue, when WatchedList runs for me, it cannot open my db file (from local smb server), and also cannot download from dropbox. I have WatchedList working successfully on the same network from Kodi 19.3 on Linux - so suspect it is an xbox specific issue I'm encountering for this plugin.

I'm happy to post some log details (once I can kick my son off the tv) but wanted to check if anyone else was using this on xbox and already aware of issues and fixing them (perhaps too optimistic of me? Big Grin )

Messages In This Thread
RE: WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state - by azraeluk - 2021-10-30, 11:20
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state3