Release WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state
(2022-01-11, 08:20)Vodka2 Wrote: Thanks for the reply. What scrapper should I use TVDB / TVDB Python or TVMAZE ? 
For tv shows? The default scraper is TMDB. You can use either TMDB or TVDB, but I think WatchedList relies on TVDB ID's. TMDB does have TVDB ID's, but whether they have been added for particular shows or episodes may not always be the case.
Maybe @schapplm can comment which would be better for TV shows.
For movies, IMDB ID's are needed so use TMDB.

(2022-01-11, 08:20)Vodka2 Wrote: Also do i need to delete all .nfo files before i do this ?
Yes, otherwise Kodi will keep using them instead of the scrapers.
Of course, when you rescrape your library, you are going to lose your current Watched status.
But I suppose it is a no-win situation. Rescrape and lose the status, Don't rescrape and WatchedList probably won't work, so you will end up losing the status sometime in the future anyway.

(2022-01-11, 08:20)Vodka2 Wrote: in medusa i take it i need to change the settings 
I don't know what Medusa is, and if the rest of your post relates to Medusa, then I have no idea.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Messages In This Thread
RE: WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state - by Karellen - 2022-01-11, 09:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state3