Release WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state
(2022-02-23, 10:46)Vodka2 Wrote: The DEV is still MIA it seems.

Patience. :-) Quite sure he'll return...

Side note - maybe someone could find the idea of a Netflix style "Have to watch"-list useful:

I'm running my own fork of "service.watchedlist" (still on Krypton) which additionaly saves the "UserRating"(0-10) of the movies and episodes.

This opens two variants of different possibilities:

Variant 1) Netflix style "Have to watch" and similar lists

The (often completely unused) private "UserRating" of a movie or episode in the Kodi DB can be used to form special lists like a - for a example - "Have to watch" or "My AllTime Favorite Movies" list which does not depend on the actual watchedstate.

You would just create some Kodi Lists with a filter for the specific "UserRating" you have set. (example: UserRating 1="Have to watch" list, UserRating 9="AllTime Favorite Movies" list)
My Skin will have support for buttons to quickly and easily put a movie a specific "pseudo-category".

Variant 2)

Easy back up of the own UserRating if you don't need Variant 1)
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)

Messages In This Thread
RE: WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state - by axbmcuser - 2022-03-23, 18:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state3