Release WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state
(2021-08-01, 22:53)schapplm Wrote: There now is a patch on github created by fabquenneville.
Can someone who encounters the problem test this? You can either download the code via zip file or via Git. The code is based on the Kodi 19 version of the addon.
In my test case of time zone UTC+2 (Europe) the result was still unclear.

Is there any update on mysql time errors since August 2021? (Error: Writing the WL-database file (1292 (22007): Incorrect datetime value)  I recently upgraded my MariaDB installation from 5 to 10, and that seems to be when my database errors started. Attempting to mark a watched episode as unread results in an error. Since I'm in UTC-5, it tries to set the time to 1969-12-31 19:00:00 which is naturally invalid. I saw the proposed fix for bug 28 as well as the reasons not to use the PR. Since I've been unable to mark the episodes as unread in Kodi, I wound up going to each install in the house, marking the entire series unwatched, then closing Kodi before the watchedlist service could re-mark it as watched. Then I opened the database in phpMyAdmin and searched for the affected idShow. I deleted entries for the episodes I wanted to mark unwatched, then restarted Kodi and manually ran the addon. At the end, all 3 Kodi servers are back to the unwatched state I want.

I don't often want to unwatch an episode or entire series, but when I do it would be a lot more convenient if the add-on could handle this instead of directly manipulating the database.

Messages In This Thread
RE: WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state - by doomedtx - 2022-05-25, 20:51
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state3