Release WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state
Hi,

awesome addon, I've used it for a while without issue. But just lately after my shield started giving me grief and a few kodi version swaps, I have found that there are movies and tv shows that I have definitely marked watched previously that seem to have fallen off the list.  Unfortunately, i don't have any concise info to share to better understand what may have happened.

But I have a couple of questions that may sound stupid but I'm just trying to rule out the addon may be doing something that i didn't think of or expect.

Is each watchedlist.db file a complete list at the time it was created?  I presume the latest db file is used to create the new file each time the addon is run and the older db files are purely backups, is this correct? If i remove videos from the kodi database, does their watched state remain forever in all the new watchedlist.db files? I am just guessing there are no checks that will later remove any video files from the watched list, timed or scan count etc?

Potentially my issue may be related to trialing multiple kodi versions from v17 to  v19 and the db has been corrupted .??!? I don't know.

thanks in advance for any help given.

Messages In This Thread
RE: WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state - by kazafog - 2022-08-18, 05:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state3