WIP Translator Area
Ok, never understood how it works Smile found some holes in the Debug list Smile I've added them in the project, is it correct?
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/emb...nager-14x/

how can i create the Italian translation? i have already a transifex account, my username is "brunosso"
I'm not in danger Skyler, I'm the danger! A guy opens his door and get shot, and you think that's me? No, I'M THE ONE WHO KNOCKS!!

Ember Media Manager lover...
"Three filters which an can be used to store different filters. Those can be selected in Movie Export Interface"

can you traduce me, or explain this?

i understand that "only 3 filters can be used to store different filters" ?!?!?! sorry...
I'm not in danger Skyler, I'm the danger! A guy opens his door and get shot, and you think that's me? No, I'M THE ONE WHO KNOCKS!!

(2014-07-23, 11:03)brunosso Wrote: "Three filters which an can be used to store different filters. Those can be selected in Movie Export Interface"

can you traduce me, or explain this?

i understand that "only 3 filters can be used to store different filters" ?!?!?! sorry...

Hehe, sounds nice :-P

That means: You can define 3 different filter to select one of these later in Movie Export Interface.

If you know a how it should call in proper english you can tell me that on Transifex. Please use the comment field on website.
Dan can you reupload the transifex.rar archive to build the xml of languages?

(2014-09-16, 10:55)brunosso Wrote: Dan can you reupload the transifex.rar archive to build the xml of languages?
Do you mean the .bat files to download all latest translation files?
(2014-09-16, 11:26)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-09-16, 10:55)brunosso Wrote: Dan can you reupload the transifex.rar archive to build the xml of languages?

yes, the file that you link in first post...

(2014-09-16, 11:27)brunosso Wrote:
(2014-09-16, 11:26)DanCooper Wrote:

yes, the file that you link in first post...

It's online.
This version is for Ember 1.4.x only.
I can't download the file... i try with chrome, firefox, and ftp client... Can you send me the bat content via mp?

(2014-09-16, 11:41)brunosso Wrote: I can't download the file... i try with chrome, firefox, and ftp client... Can you send me the bat content via mp?

Sorry, it was the wrong link. Now it should work.
Ok now it's work, i downloaded, and it's works... Thanks!!!

Hi,Dan
maybe something is wrong

the string "Video Source" and "File Source" at the bottom of "Filter" maybe need a transposition

or the string "Video Source" in the "Edit Movie"--"Deatils" dialog box should be changed for "File source"

what do you think?

sorry,my english is poor
I will check that, thank you.

Video Source = DVD, BluRay, ....
File Source = Path/Source
VideoSource is fixed for next release.
Dan can you explain this string?

"Use digit grouping symbol for Votes count" i don't understand!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Translator Area3