Help, please!
Hello!
Let's see if there is a solution...
I have an hard disk with about 400 movies catalogued by XBMC. The path is D:\MOVIES.
Tonight I installed a second bigger hard disk (in which I created a new directory E:\MOVIES), in which I would like to move all the 400 movies that currently are on the other hard disk.
I know that if I just move the films from D:\ to E:\ and then I open XBMC, it will obviously scan everything as new!
How can I do to avoid organize again the whole library? Is there any way to just change the path?!
Help me, please!
Thank you!!!
Smile
Editing the database is possible but not advisable. Best way is to export your library as individual files your data will be stored in your movie folders, delete your existing library and rescan, rescanning shouldn't take so long as the info is stored locally in your folders
If I have been of help, please add to my reputation as a way of saying thanks, it's free.
Ok, thank you...can you at least tell me how can I edit the database? Thank you again!
There's a wiki page for direct editing the db files. See http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...base-files
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help, please!0