Linux Is there a way to copy my overscan resolutions for each refresh rate?
My overscan is consistent for every refresh rate with 1920x1080. Is there a way to apply the same setting for each one and not have to select each one and go through the calibration which is a really annoying process? I attempted to change it in guisettings.xml by duplicating the overscan settings from one to all the others, but that got wiped out when I killed xbmc.
Do the edit while xbmc is not running...
I would check if your TV can be set to "Fit" or "Just scan" mode.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2013-05-21, 14:42)fritsch Wrote: I would check if your TV can be set to "Fit" or "Just scan" mode.

That seemed like a reasonable idea and I was surprised I never thought of it. So I just went through the menu, and apparently that setting is not available on my TV. How odd. I have Expand, Zoom, and Standard using the aspect ratio button and that's it. I know my older TV had more options there.

On the plus side, Memphiz's suggestion seems to work fine. I thought I had done that, guess I did something wrong. I think I may have fouled up the xml at one point because most of my gui settings were trashed after restarting xbmc during one of my attempts. Now it seems to be working. Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there a way to copy my overscan resolutions for each refresh rate?0