A serious examination of 1080p hi10p hardware requirements
(2016-10-25, 07:53)wesk05 Wrote: If you are going to equate all 10-bit to High 10 profile, then I really don't know what to tell you. I have never heard of Hi10P used for broadcast or professional video. To the best of my knowledge, Hi422P, Hi444P, Hi10Intra50/100 are the ones used in broadcast/professional video applications. I know you work in post production, so I'm all ears...

I've never seen it used in broadcast either, only in some pro-sumer and professional capture hardware or cameras but not a tremendous amount either. If you want to try and argue that it's not much used in broadcast/production you aren't going to get that argument because I won't counter it. It's just the ONLY other place I've seen it at ALL but I also haven't seen it extensively. And I also work in post production, on AAA films that I can't even mention until they are released, but thanks for bringing your credentials into this. Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: A serious examination of 1080p hi10p hardware requirements - by DJ_Izumi - 2016-10-25, 15:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A serious examination of 1080p hi10p hardware requirements0