[split] buffering problem
pardon me as I am new to this page......and unsure where to post this issue;;;;;.I'm having problems with my "buffering" on the xbmc....all downloads.....I have a atv2 JB with atv black....wifi....
This is the first time I jb an ATV....I'm familiar with JB ipod, ipad, but out side that no knowledge.... okay so any suggestions? i should add that the "buffering" issue is it won't it use to buffer just fine then suddenly one day.....problemsHuh when I first applied the JB it worked fine buffering 100% in seconds......now I might get an 1/2 hour movie in taking 1 1/2 hours...I have dumped the cactch but this is the only thing I have done.....via xbmc maintenance
Posting this question in the news thread was almost as wrong as humanly possible. We're going to need more info to help. Where is the video that's buffering coming from?
"xbmc maintenance"

"buffering"

"cache''

"ATV2"

98% chance that this is regarding either one of the following: IceFilms, 1Channel, Navi-X

If so, the solution can be found here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=149712

If not, we'll have to recalibrate the robot.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] buffering problem0