• 5(current)
[SUPPORT] Free Cable - US station aggregator
More like the html has changed, but by all means go into the code get it working and put the fix in the repo.
(2013-06-05, 23:02)-zero- Wrote: ABC News I think is working without any Problem.

ABC News and History Channel are not working for.

http://pastebin.com/i8PcRAj4
I think I corrupted history when I uploaded the last fix, fixed in the repo now. ABC News is working for me.
moneymaker Wrote:
Try to install free.cable from the xbmcplus repo. force refresh the repo, open and wait until loading is finished.

what do you mean by "wait until loading is finished?". I force refreshed the XBMC plus repo, nothing happens. Open up Free Cable, again nothing happens (I've changed my main view to landscape, but no icons for the channels have downloaded, ie its all just the free cable base icon).
(2013-06-06, 13:38)garydebergerac Wrote: moneymaker Wrote:
Try to install free.cable from the xbmcplus repo. force refresh the repo, open and wait until loading is finished.

what do you mean by "wait until loading is finished?". I force refreshed the XBMC plus repo, nothing happens. Open up Free Cable, again nothing happens (I've changed my main view to landscape, but no icons for the channels have downloaded, ie its all just the free cable base icon).

What do you mean with "nothing happens"? Just open the xbmcplus repo - video-addons - free.cable - install. that's it.
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
I'm trying to save an updated version of nickteen but I keep getting errors. Fixes for pbskids, pbs,nicktoons and nick in the repo.
@Eye on the sky
That happens when the user is clicking on the namelist and the Provider Name includes arabic or russian or.... signs.
I have a fix for that.

Exchange line 621 of _common.py with this code

if network<>None: infoLabels['studio']=network.decode('utf-8').encode('utf-8', 'ignore')

then it is working.
-common.py file Needs also cleaning an updating.
Zero we need to be careful we're overwriting each others changes to common.py. I've merged mine back in, changes to getRedirect and getURL to allow the X-forward header to be overidden with a bogus US IP when needed. Needed for Nickelodean but broke PBS when it did it for everything.
I'm getting Script Error with version 0.6.5.

I can't even start it any more and add-on rollback option is disabled.

http://pastebin.com/Z1yGR7QU
(2013-06-07, 09:42)Eye in the sky Wrote: I'm getting Script Error with version 0.6.5.

I can't even start it any more and add-on rollback option is disabled.

http://pastebin.com/Z1yGR7QU

_common.py is interrupted. I turned off the update function.
// GitHub // Repository

No idea what happened there wiped out _common.py, I've reupload it and merged my changes back in. Should work now.
(2013-06-06, 16:13)moneymaker Wrote:
(2013-06-06, 13:38)garydebergerac Wrote: moneymaker Wrote:

What do you mean with "nothing happens"? Just open the xbmcplus repo - video-addons - free.cable - install. that's it.

I mean, I have installed Free Cable, but forcing a refresh on the repository doesn't seem to do anything. 0.6.4 is installed, but when I go to the Free Cable add-on, it doesn't appear to be working. I have changed the main view to a landscape view, and none of the channel icons have downloaded. In the default view, they are there, but that is probably from when it was last working (ie cached). I've uninstalled and reinstalled, but with the same result- script fails when choosing a show (ie the daily show).
(2013-06-07, 11:55)garydebergerac Wrote: I mean, I have installed Free Cable, but forcing a refresh on the repository doesn't seem to do anything. 0.6.4 is installed, but when I go to the Free Cable add-on, it doesn't appear to be working. I have changed the main view to a landscape view, and none of the channel icons have downloaded. In the default view, they are there, but that is probably from when it was last working (ie cached). I've uninstalled and reinstalled, but with the same result- script fails when choosing a show (ie the daily show).

Check out post #2 Comedy Central works only partially. Daily Show, unfortunately belongs to the negative list. (means daily show is not working).
And you don't really need to force refresh. Anyway send me your log file please if you like, but checkout #2 first before you choose some shows.

Update: v0.6.6 available
// GitHub // Repository

Instructions for watching any Add-On outside the USA. Ignore the Erice Utilities part. That was for another project. Take a peak.

http://www.xbmchub.com/forums/general-vi...layer.html
Apple TV 2 on 5.2
Kodi
Found Anywhere On South Beach
Explore All Possibilities
(2013-06-07, 16:38)Gainesway1 Wrote: Instructions for watching any Add-On outside the USA. Ignore the Erice Utilities part. That was for another project. Take a peak.

http://www.xbmchub.com/forums/general-vi...layer.html

Page not found
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SUPPORT] Free Cable - US station aggregator7